♥ BIOGRAPHY ♥

The miraculous name is BELLA.
Currently studying in PioneerSec.
She's youngyoung, 13y/o :3
You don't give her birthday present?
She'll kill you on 24th of March (:
Single is freedom.
You don't like her?
Then don't expect her to like you too >:D

Sunday, May 29, 2011

I know you're somewhere out there ,
Somewhere far away ,
I want you back ,
I want you back .

This kind of lyrics seems to be betraying myself .
Yes , i know you're somewhere out there .
But I don't want you back .
I don't suit you at all .
对不起。我觉得我不配你。
What i did to you the last time ,
I think I couldn't believe myself as well .
I want you to find another girl , I'm serious .
I want you to give up on me ,
Because I don't have feelings for you ,
Why for continue the relationship ?
我对你没有感情。
I'm trying my hardest to force you to
Give up on me ,
But yet , you're still texting me everyday ,
Calling me everyday ,
When i definitely , 
Don't want you to do that .
我要你放弃。
Because I definitely ,
Don't have feelings for you .
We are not compatible too .
Do you think we are ?
I think we aren't .
Don't be shattered .
Because i'm afraid . 
Of hurting someone .
我害怕,伤害到人。
And now , you're becoming more and more
Annoying to me .
Leave me alone .
You want me to tell you ,
Why i couldn't trust you ? 
I couldn't do it ,
Because you'll probably be freaking SPEECHLESS .
Freaking leave me alone _|_

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments