♥ BIOGRAPHY ♥

The miraculous name is BELLA.
Currently studying in PioneerSec.
She's youngyoung, 13y/o :3
You don't give her birthday present?
She'll kill you on 24th of March (:
Single is freedom.
You don't like her?
Then don't expect her to like you too >:D

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

It's over .

It's over between us , Franz .
I won't care about you anymore .
How can you ask for stead with another girl when you have a stead ?
You flirter .
I won't think about you , care about you .
After all , I only think more of Rong Zhi than you .
Damns you .
You're just one of those hyprocrites I hate .
FranzBella ,It's over , you noobass .
I'm being rudeless here
Don't call my name , don't call my name !!
I don't even want to hear your voice no more .
Don't bother me , don't bother me .
You're fucking retarded .
_________________________________________________


Xiaoshan`HeartzxcYou
 baobei .. ;make IHEARTXCDIEYOU !
Baobei , I heartzxc Die You too :D
Xiaoshan `HeartzxcYou
;mua ;mua ;lub
;mua ;mua ;lub
Peli..
Tag..
Thanks ! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments