♥ BIOGRAPHY ♥

The miraculous name is BELLA.
Currently studying in PioneerSec.
She's youngyoung, 13y/o :3
You don't give her birthday present?
She'll kill you on 24th of March (:
Single is freedom.
You don't like her?
Then don't expect her to like you too >:D

Monday, September 13, 2010

Yay :)

Lol . Yays <3
I got 2 phone liaos :3
iPhone and Blackberry curve :D
Gt anything want say tag at my cbox sua :Y 
Lol . Weihong 's big reaction

Me : Can be my gan muhh
Weihong : I not even related to you be your gan for what ?
Me :Lol , be gan only  so big reaction fur whut ?
Weihong : Not big at all .
Me : Veh big lehh !!!
Weihong : No
Me : Okayokay. Dhen ? Can mah ._." 
Weihong : Why
Me : For fun lahhhh -.-

Alot of why , whut ._.
Dunno how to reply him siol .
He everything is dunno , whut , why o_o
Damn hard to face him siol -.-

Weihong : K lor

Answer whut ahh !!

Me : Be whut qan lehh :<

Lol. Anyways start with my today .
My head's really cracked up
Ohohoh !! I know

Me : I be your gan left , you be my gan right . :DD
Weihong : Meaning ?
Me : Zuo you only lah , the direction :DD

Everyone seems to lyk the song Parachute .
I don't need a parachute :)
Lol :) Then talking to Jame hor , I say Helloh , he say wad
I say I saying helloh only , he say den ?
Then in the end , we bo talk lahh -.-'' Let's look at gan left and me
Then he tell me he at class sibei active and he say he want be left , i be right
Then I say okay lor but I active more than him at class leyy he cannot win ones !
He say can leyy I say cannot =P and we argued and argued on . still arguing .
Anyway end .


Edited @ 6:50 P.M.


Hanged out wif Yvonne :DD
We seriously walked rounds and rounds .
Go gek poh , go 812 , go gek poh , go 812 dhen go Yvonne 's hauz .
Dhen tok tok at Yvonne hauz ..
Around 5:30 + walk home , Yvonne send me .
Then she got bring phone cable .
She ask me to download songs into her fone .
Then download 1 song then she need to go liao , 
Dhen bye bye ~
After that we msg lai msg qu .
Shihkei go Malaysia for Dancing competition finals .
Sibei boredzxc one lorh
When we were young , our moms and dads wanted us to sleep earlier and reluctantly declined. 
Now when we have grown up , our moms and dads tell us to wake up and reluctantly decline too !
How I wish we had been that pure natured before . :)
Omgosh ! What the fudge , What th hay !
Facebook video . 3 Year old dropping down from 25th storey building .
Die one lahhs :X Useless parent , stupid girl .
Climb out of the window for ? -.- Playing uh .
Oh lucky her father was just on the way back home then caught him under . Lucky girl , if not die lerhh .
So hope all dads are that coincidence lyk that . -.-''
But I think dad suffered injuries too ..
Cos from 16M drop down alot of weight . Haiis .
Haiyo ! :P Have tuh cheer up ! End of post , later post another one .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments