♥ BIOGRAPHY ♥

The miraculous name is BELLA.
Currently studying in PioneerSec.
She's youngyoung, 13y/o :3
You don't give her birthday present?
She'll kill you on 24th of March (:
Single is freedom.
You don't like her?
Then don't expect her to like you too >:D

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Woooooooooohoooooooooo

Back from a long term ..
Very long term MIA mode :D
I see so many blog in the end decided to come back .
Aw fuck man! I missed July posts . ):
1 month gone on my archives .
I'm not gonna missed any of my post already ):
I'm addicted to Korean drama. OMG.
This is a picture to show that i cannot control anymore :D
Go Jurongpoint w Angel today :D
Bought a red sling bag!
Of course it's not for carry babies lah -____-
My bag would break like that.
Bought @ RUBI
I tell you we eat alot cold and creamy things!
I'm addicted to Breathless - Shayne Ward :3
So nice lor please .
Today XingLaoShi cried :D
Just because i talked back to her :P
Cb siah her,
She keep at there say me.
She ask me why i keep walk walk here walk walk there,
I say because i want throw something :O
Then she say her class cannot throw anything.
Of course i is talk back say " Why cannot? "
She say she don't want people to waste time during class,
Everyone should have their own stuff to do.
Then i say 
" I never bring my books, what you want me to do? obviously i will do something to entertain myself right? "
Then she say " I don't allow people to throw stuffs during class. "
I say " I just like that, all my teacher allow, i don't care you allow or not. "
Then she stare at me, i stare at her back.
Okay, i'm lazy to explain.
Then she bwg liao, she quickly pack her stuff while crying.
Me? I walk away to my next class 
Is she want to prob about me okay >:D
Kay bai ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments