♥ BIOGRAPHY ♥

The miraculous name is BELLA.
Currently studying in PioneerSec.
She's youngyoung, 13y/o :3
You don't give her birthday present?
She'll kill you on 24th of March (:
Single is freedom.
You don't like her?
Then don't expect her to like you too >:D

Monday, June 27, 2011

Gosh.

Hi. I never update freaking long liao lo! Just anyhow anyhow for this post. Went to school this morning, and 2 new girls in the class. Congrats to them jumping up to NA lol, and that'll be Li Ling( Li Yi's sister) and Fon which i have not known her yet, even if i tried to know her, she seems like staring at me like what? I'm just trying to communicate kay! =w=. And so, -pause- //shot// damn, my phone like one fucker only lol. -continues- and okay so, when Miss Kang talked to Li Ling, Li Ling ignores her and do her own things (Y) She's guailan but i like that, damn :B Then somehow i become new vice chairperson =w=. I never even do anything one. Then Safiy become chairperson. And wahahhaa, Syahrul is under meeeeeeeee >:D Syahrul is secretary hohohoho. Whole class dk how to break the news to Jansy ( which is ex chairperson but she didn't come today ) and Aloysius, ( which is ex vicechair ) keep taking out his badge for me, but teacher say don't need, because tomorrow will give =w=. Stupid badges. =w=. Then we went for Recess and stuff, then what the hell, because i keep running, i felt sibeh hot luh, then i clip up fringe, which was the end of the limit, somemore i go wear spectacles for fuck!? then i turn my head and i saw ______ looking at me, smiling and i was like FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!! Faster run away la, of course. Then i was totally like omg fuck man i shown the ugliest style in my life LOL. And so after school, i went to buy trans contacts ( what you say degree lens ). //shot myself again because of the incident before =w=. i'm so gonna wear it tomorrow lol. sian sia, so paiseh. Then we went to Soon Nee's after that, wait for her to change, all those, then we go my house take money, then we go eat KFC first, then go hair salon //cut hair. Gosh la sia, i look damn unglam now, my bangs problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments