♥ BIOGRAPHY ♥

The miraculous name is BELLA.
Currently studying in PioneerSec.
She's youngyoung, 13y/o :3
You don't give her birthday present?
She'll kill you on 24th of March (:
Single is freedom.
You don't like her?
Then don't expect her to like you too >:D

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

I'm back to updating everyday ?! Lawl ! L:

Dearest , dearest blog >.<
Sorry for neglecting you for the past few months .
I didn't feel like posting .
This is the day I post again :3
Due to boliaozxc .
Alot people call me update blog . I say hanarh . I know lerh i know lerh . :P
Anyway , this is my promise to them ^_^
Thanks to Lisacute for appreciating my blog so much . Here the long last update .
Anyway its exactly 1 months I didn't blog ! ;make
Lol.  Who missed my blog update Kekeke :D
Okie okies :P
Went to westcoastpark with Yasmine , Angie yesterday and met with
Rosaline , Angel and myluckylady [ yanshan ] :)
I seriously should edit my blog already ;make
Especially the four pics . kekeke .

I know damn cute kay , gerald . :D
Your girlf leyy , of course larh .
My baobei leyy , cfm derh of course larhh ~ :D
But seriously , your choice of cheryl was seriously , very very wrong ;make

Idontk why ..
Angie hor , the hair , no matter how you sweat or how the wind blows ,
The bangs wont move a bit ley ! so strange .
I tell you i sweat liao hor , my hair totally messed up ):

My class monitor larh ! Nicholas Yip Jia Le , my brother ! :D
He didn't come to school siah . Ton ! -.-
Make me face that -.- shihkei in School .
Stupid jiading , nicholas ;wild

I know Shihkei damn ______.
Her brother also better than her , damn it . -.-
Still got one , camera skills damn bad siah her

Ey please larh eyy . She should know she's ugly smiling lyk dat . -.- 
I see liao , more and more annoyed leyy -.-'' ~
Don't show us that fucking idiotic face leyy -.- * fainting *
If you can't understand chinese , sorry .


Can you don't act hypocrite infront of me ?
可以不要在我面前装虚伪吗?
Today , you act as if you're cry when Priscilla pushed you away .
今天,你装成你要哭因为Priscilla推你走开。
Nobody wanted to sit with you.
没有人要跟你坐。
You sat there alone , looking emo and gonna cry while combing your hair ?
你在那儿独自坐,看起来很自卑,很想要哭的样子,苏你的头发?


Hello , whut the fuck is with the combing hair siah ?
Are you fudging kidding with me ? Comb hair ? -.-
I know you rebonded your hair before larh eyy .
Wahah :DD
I now boliao nothing to do at people's wall say hello ! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments