♥ BIOGRAPHY ♥

The miraculous name is BELLA.
Currently studying in PioneerSec.
She's youngyoung, 13y/o :3
You don't give her birthday present?
She'll kill you on 24th of March (:
Single is freedom.
You don't like her?
Then don't expect her to like you too >:D

Friday, October 15, 2010

Sianzxcdieme

Sianzxc die siah ):
Boliao .
Today went swaveboarding with Yas and Rine , so , heres some pics .
This should be counted for alot of pictures man . o_o''
Seriously hor . I don't get why Shihkei go cut that dumb mushroom head .
Now she looks even uglier -.-
Today she jio me go Bugis Street next monday .
Of cos I dowan go with her larh -.-
Seriously feels boliao today siahh .
Happy anniversary Yasmine ^_^ With my bro , benedict larhh :D
You keep smiling today horr :DD
Anyway , hope we get in Jurong Sec Express with all hopes .
Wishes to you and my bro , lastlonqlonq !!
Wahahahah . :DD
Anyway , I'm gonna end this .

I love die you people ,
Xiaoshan baobei ,
Yas ,
LeeRongZhi ,
Carine ,
Angie ,
And alot alot of people :DD
Goodnites , sweet dreams . ;mua ;mua ;shy ;shy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments