♥ BIOGRAPHY ♥

The miraculous name is BELLA.
Currently studying in PioneerSec.
She's youngyoung, 13y/o :3
You don't give her birthday present?
She'll kill you on 24th of March (:
Single is freedom.
You don't like her?
Then don't expect her to like you too >:D

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Quite fun today , heart-racing !

Rawr ! :D
It was kinda heart-racing todayy o_o !
I woke up at 9 + am today , 
Began switching on the laptop ,
And then read my manga .
Rawr , i read too much .. :)
About 2 , mom told me to go to prime supermarket with her to get some tidbits .
Dhen after carrying the things back home ,
Ran to KFC to fetch Sherry up . :D
[ Was tired due to running ]
Walked back to the hall with Sherry ,
Gathered up with Yasmine & the guy/girls . [ Panda , my bro and blah blah ] .
Started playing volleyball and fouqht with Benson,
Since he was pissing me off that much . -.-'
After that peaced out , play volleyball again .
Moved to my house 's void deck to play true or dare , [ Maybe , only dare . ]
I was forced to kiss Yizhi 's cheek [ both sides ]
Then whut , suddenly come up the Junwei thingy ;make
LOL . 2nd kiss I totally couldn't do it you know o_o''
Seriously , manzxc !
After that Yas and my bro kissed on the lips 2 tyms ! :D
They didn't even hugged yet and they advanced that far already ;woot
Fast..
After that played badminton/volleyball with sherry , benson and sayam..
Then walk back slowly home since it was so damn near !
Started to get hungry , seriously and mom bought me a bowl of fishball soup .
Added some chilli and started to eat.
Eat until .. -.- ''
Burped 7 tyms , godzxc !
And each tym , was really lonq .
Went back to my laptop and started talking with people on facebook ,
Started an idea to Titan ,
" I got an idea " I said .
Titan said " Wad ? "
" I call you and James , you call Junwei "
In the end is I call all of them including junwei ;wild
I stayed silent ^_^ , so Junwei didn't know I was there too .
Titan & James were teasing Junwei so much , I was seriously bearing myself to laugh already.
Titan & James : 你喜欢wanqi啦你!
Junwei : 没有,我喜欢 B____ ! [ You know it orhhkayy ]
If Junwei saw this , he cfm paiseh , I tell you .
But damn cutezxc seh him ! :D
Hahahah ! :DD
Started to fall in love with him , I guess ?
I gave up on Rongzhi larh !
Every tym see him must run . ):
Haiis . Nehmy :D
Anyway damn bad siah Ahqonq James !
He call me put '' I LOVE JUNWEI '' then he post '' I LOVE SHERMAINE ''
I post liao , he never post plus !
He go screenshot that I LOVE JUNWEI thingy x-x
Say want show Junwei , Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Bad ahqonq ! Anyway .. Buhbye ! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments