♥ BIOGRAPHY ♥

The miraculous name is BELLA.
Currently studying in PioneerSec.
She's youngyoung, 13y/o :3
You don't give her birthday present?
She'll kill you on 24th of March (:
Single is freedom.
You don't like her?
Then don't expect her to like you too >:D

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Weee :X

08 November 2010 :3


Had a fun day with Geraldine . :)
We went to lot one by the way .
I dislike Mandy !
V bushuang her siah .
Keep scold wo mama .
I never say her about that doesn't mean I don't mind .
Then I sms her baby , titan who is my ahpa .


Me : You this type of dad , useless one . Got wifey liao dowan your zharborkia liao lorh . -.-
Titan : What is Zharborkia ?
Me : Daughter .
Titan : Have larh .
Me : Pigu ? Your eye pajiao lerh arh ? Mandy this ind of people also want ._.'
Titan : Fuck you .
Me : Don't fuck me . Fuck my stepmother [ Mandy ] . Got wifey liao , don't want daughter . You this kind of people makes me feel disgusted .
Titan : Sorry la . 
Me : She keep ni mama ni mama . She jealous your ex-wife [ Nana ] issit . Cannot make me blacker uh ? She scold my mama , I never 一般见识  argue back why she scold my mom . If not my fist come flying her face liao .
" Ni mama lah " , " Ni mama dhe " . Smlj , scold my mom and act big fuck . -.- ;
Titan : Sorry


Ofcos Titan bwq , I talk reasonably ley .
Then mandy go the faction application " Find out your friend 's secret " applications . -.-'
She go consult on Junwei .
Thn post one " Junwei Love's you alot " . Huh . I meant , she go consult my stead for whut ?
Thn I post new status : To @Mandy LovesKey , If @Junwei Aheart OnliforBella love you , thn Idw hym liao ._.
Can see it @ here : http://www.facebook.com/IsabellesMelody/posts/167582933261104
Orangutan (Y)
Anyway , lets proceed wit the lotone with Geraldine ! :>
We played at the wet area plus we didn't bring extra clothes .
After we dried ourselves at the toilet , we weren't completely dried yet .
We went to the foodcourt there and ate our japanese cuisines , naise ! (Y)
We went around and saw ALOT of domos .
We went to zone X for some neoprint and we went home after that :>


09 November 2010 . :3


Went to Jingwen [ P4 ] 's house then about 2 + i left cos geraldine called me for swimming .
Swimming with , geraldine , shermaine & angie :>
We had alot of fun ofcourse , thn we camwhored and chatted
Shermaine and me chatted until 9:30 p.m. thn we went home :>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments