♥ BIOGRAPHY ♥

The miraculous name is BELLA.
Currently studying in PioneerSec.
She's youngyoung, 13y/o :3
You don't give her birthday present?
She'll kill you on 24th of March (:
Single is freedom.
You don't like her?
Then don't expect her to like you too >:D

Thursday, June 2, 2011

别再哭了 !

In Cityvibe's lan shop with Angel now ! <:
Today was fun .
Woke up like 9 + am today .
Angel is now beside me updating her blog too !
I'm such a everyday-blogger now ,
You can't win me lor ! :P
My handphone batt now flat like shit ):
Hmph . I think my phone derh battery is like so fast only .
Haha , nevermind .
Today went to bugis with Angel .
She's like my newest bestfriend lor ! <:
Everyday go out with her one :D
Even if we're one year difference ,
And we only knew each other since last year .
Firstly , i met Angel at Koi in Clementi ,
Then bought milktea then we go the hairshop or whatever ,
It sells clips all those lah .
So yeah , i bought clip-on extension and eyeliner .
This short blue extension costed $2.90 ,
And the eyeliner costed $8.90 ,
So yeah , the eyeliner is good though .
It's like a pen .
Edit and upload the picture later (:
Then we went walking at Clementi mall ,
And I bought Rainbow pillows ! <: Sticky lah , of course .
Then we went to Bugis ,
Arrived at bugis .
And yeah , Angel had a customer at her blogshop ,
Gonna pass her the money that day .
I was like , seriously ? She's that big sized meh ?
When Angel told me she ordered size 46 tops .
Then we were searching for her ,
And we didn't notice she was already there !
She was waving like you know the last time singapore !
Very cute lor , and she was wearing oval-shaped spects ley .
Super cute ! <:
It's really her personality lor .
And yeah , she is big sized , but then ,
Not as big as size 46 lah ,
She probably only want loose loose clothes only .
And omgomg , i didn't notice the webcam on top of the monitor !
Here's a picture of me !
Haha , i know it sucks looking like that ):
Want to cry like that right ?
No lah , joking ! Hahaha !
Not funny .
Continue with today lah !!
I know you want ask lor .
Chey . Depends .
Then Angel and I went to Bugis Street .
I didn't buy any clothes lor .
Angel totally focus on the computer !
Haha !
Cb lah ! See she secret shot me liao D:
Spam shot me too !

(Y) !
Our friendly shot ! :O
Hehehe !
Must like us okay ?
Don't like that bitch Maxine and Peixuan !
If you don't like me .
Love and friends are my drug :D
Haha , I think yours too right ?!
At the end
Angel bought one USA top ,
And i bought 8 pairs of eyelashes and a eyeliner
We love TAIMEI ! <3
Hehehe <3
Last shots xp

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments