♥ BIOGRAPHY ♥

The miraculous name is BELLA.
Currently studying in PioneerSec.
She's youngyoung, 13y/o :3
You don't give her birthday present?
She'll kill you on 24th of March (:
Single is freedom.
You don't like her?
Then don't expect her to like you too >:D

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Omg , i realize i never update !

Omg i fail lah , walau ,
I say i everyday blogger ,
Then i never update for once .
So to bu chang , i post .
I decorating my phone with cydia ! <3 look look !

You must be thinking , why decorate it ?
Because for fun lah !
And it's so cute lor now .
Cydia rocks .
And you must be thinking why i risk it downloading cydia .
Since my warranty is over , why not ? It's not like if i download cydia ,
My warranty die already ?
Actually , before all of this ,
I got cydia lah , and it was like the 3rd month after i got my phone .
But then i not so free go and decorate it .
Bangxiong help me jailbreak this time !
He anyhow jailbreak one , he ownself also don't know ,
Then successfully used greenpoison to jailbreak .
Tyco la him .
Hmph . Useless pig .
Then he keep complain complain .
Then Ramesh give us the egg water thingy ,
Then i accidentally burst it ,
And the whole smelly water kena on the bed -'- !
Siao sia , then i was like shocked ,
And wtf hahaha , i was banging the egg water and it broke lol !
Damn funny one , then i take off the bed cloth and threw ~
On the floor .
Take the fan dry the bed ,
Then dry already , put new bed cloth .
Then i spray my perfume on the bed to let the smell disappear !
In the end i keep sneeze because i spray too much ! _|_
I'm so stupid lor !
Then after that the three of them ,
Benedict , Zhiwei , Bangxiong
keep play play play ,
So huan lo , do my phone .
Then I edit my carrier to " 爱HyunJoong "
Then my theme to hellokitty , dialer to hellokitty !
So cute now lor . Gonna decorate more ,
So , byes ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments