♥ BIOGRAPHY ♥

The miraculous name is BELLA.
Currently studying in PioneerSec.
She's youngyoung, 13y/o :3
You don't give her birthday present?
She'll kill you on 24th of March (:
Single is freedom.
You don't like her?
Then don't expect her to like you too >:D

Friday, June 3, 2011

我很闷啦!

Bored die me ):
Wake up , open up the like and i'll post on your thingy .
52 person like -'-
Waste my time doing lor ;p
Some i felt like doing ,
Some i don't feel like doing .
Argh , since they already like ,
I'll do it then ! ;lub
Take the step out of the door today ,
And mum start nagging ,
" Finally wake up already hor ? All the food gonna finish already lor . "
LOLOL ? Haha , not actually nagging la .
Not annoyed = Not nagging .
Your body looking amazing , when you dancing like that !
Boomerang - Akon .
Today i'm lazy to the core ,
Lazy until my brain got virus ! ;p
Go head pull a 180 , you're my boomerang !
Omg , i'm so boring lor . so i'll just camwhore .
I never webcam like very long liao lah ,
Don't say i siao ):

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments