♥ BIOGRAPHY ♥

The miraculous name is BELLA.
Currently studying in PioneerSec.
She's youngyoung, 13y/o :3
You don't give her birthday present?
She'll kill you on 24th of March (:
Single is freedom.
You don't like her?
Then don't expect her to like you too >:D

Thursday, February 3, 2011

HappyChineseNewYear !

Happy Chinese New Year !
Omgomg , I'm so excited .
In just 8 minutes ,
I got $80 .
around 35 minutes later ,
Another $10 came :>
Added in with my $30 + dollars .
It became to be
$121 + .
My brother has $156 . -.-
Because my mom played poker for him and won $30 ,
And he took the $30 and run away :L
Okay , and then ,
I swear at 12:00:01 A.M. ,
I ran out of the door ,
And said happy new year to everyone ,
Ran to my dad 's door , 
and saw him standing infront of his angbaos ,
Ready to give me angbao liao .
Then I say " Xin nian kuai le " ,
Which meant " happy new year " .
And then he gave me his angbao ,
That contains $50 .
I swear I didn't rig this picture .
As you can see ,
I have 888 facebook friends now , (:
It's such a fucking coincidence okay,
I saw it when I log on into Facebook ,
When I was at my uncle's house ,
Having reunion dinner .
I couldn't upload to facebook through computer ,
What the fuck , you facebook ,
Fix that . You ass .
After this , my tenant came into my room ,
Gave me angbao , ( $10 )
I said " Thanks " okay ,
Then she went out and my mom came in ,
Gave me angbao , I also said thanks ,
And she went out ,
Didn't expected that she would give me $50 xD
I ran out of my door , ran to her and say
" Mummy , I love your angbao , thanks . (: "
Bryan said I was rude !
Hey , I opened my angbao at home ehs . D:<
That's the main permission . (;
Anyway , love to say THANKS to all the angbao givers ,
hope I'll get more angbao later in the morning <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments