♥ BIOGRAPHY ♥

The miraculous name is BELLA.
Currently studying in PioneerSec.
She's youngyoung, 13y/o :3
You don't give her birthday present?
She'll kill you on 24th of March (:
Single is freedom.
You don't like her?
Then don't expect her to like you too >:D

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Today at school :\

Today at school not really that fun one
Asides that Zhen An like Char Hui (L)
Anyway horh , today at Recess ,
Damn not happy one lor me ,
My friend sit at one place ALOT people sit horh ,
Then all seats taken liao -.-
Then beside them got one round table mah ,
So I sit lorh ( Since it was empty ) .
Then suddenly got this group of
Sec 2 and sec 3 ,
Suddenly sit with me ,
Keep disiao me ,
Call me sit on the floor .
Knn , they demo then I do lo (;

1st of February
Knnb , morning ,
My bro take me go find the Huimin ( the person who disiao me )
Then never find dao ,
At recess I saw her ,
I tell my brother ,
My brother walk to her ,
Tell her don't bully me ,
Then after that the Huimin go gl him ,
My brother ask her ,
" You want me slap you ? "
Then she say
" Slap la "
I heard that okays ! -.-
Ask Claumine or Yi Hui , 
I think they prolly heard it too -.-
Then when my brother really slap her ,
She v aggitated like that , stand up and push my brother away .
Then brother say " later settle outside "
She say " okay " one ehs .
Then after that ,
She still tell her sis aka or dad ?
She want settle mah ?
Why so shameless ?
Then my brother tomorrow tio cane lor .
Retarded dad of mine ,
Actually is after CNY tio cane one ,
He go say tomorrow -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments