♥ BIOGRAPHY ♥

The miraculous name is BELLA.
Currently studying in PioneerSec.
She's youngyoung, 13y/o :3
You don't give her birthday present?
She'll kill you on 24th of March (:
Single is freedom.
You don't like her?
Then don't expect her to like you too >:D

Monday, February 28, 2011

Lol :P Updating !

26th of February

Today , morning actually wanted to skip tuition ,
But unfortunately ,
Kena caught by my mum and i randomly gave a excuse ,
She haven't gave me the tuition fees .
And yeah , she believe me and gave me 50 dollars ,
For the tuition fee of course .
And obvious , I couldn't NOT go to tuition ):
Came back from tuition ,
Quickly open up laptop and bought 20 dollars ,
Habbo credits .
And yeah , play .
Done for that afternoon stuff . 
Currently being the camerawoman for habbo and FBI agent .
I like my job .

-insertheart- Bella , the love song you're sick of .

27th of February

Wtf , my diary kena delete by Soon Nee , i think .
I guess let's skip this until I remember what happen that day .

28th of February ( Today )

Morning around 5:50 a.m. woke up .
Then I slept back and woke up again at 6:20 ,
Slowly do my things ,
Change into my clothes , 
Then sleepback for 10 minutes ,
Then wear socks , sleep back for 2 minutes .
I know I'm a pig ):
Then tie my hair , cannot sleep back because it'll ruin it .
Seriously when I walked into the toilet ,
* Astonished by my great hairstyle *
And didn't felt like tying my hair ,
Ugh , how I wish my hair was like that every morning .
Today irritate Xin lao shi ,
I talk with Jonathan ,
She suddenly ask me want tell whole class ma ,
So I say dw , teacher  you know what is privacy .
Today damn fun <3 bye , gonna do my homework .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments