♥ BIOGRAPHY ♥

The miraculous name is BELLA.
Currently studying in PioneerSec.
She's youngyoung, 13y/o :3
You don't give her birthday present?
She'll kill you on 24th of March (:
Single is freedom.
You don't like her?
Then don't expect her to like you too >:D

Monday, February 21, 2011

Sorry for missing in action

Sorry for missing in action .
I'm kinda moodswing today ,
So okay .
I shall not talk to anyone today ,
Until they talk to me .
I feel freaking moodless now .
Today annieteo like shit lahs .
Morning , get newspaper ,
Read then after that national anthem all those ,
Go back class .
I swear fucking sian one lor ,
I sing the the national anthem is like xiasuey only .
No offence , I think Indonesia national anthem is funner .
and I just had to forget to bring every of my maths .
First lesson is Geog liao .
JustinaAng want me go find her get new copy also cannot la .
Today got the fucking enrichment and the blah bla .
After that recess ,
After recess is the stupid AnnieTeo's lesson liao .
I almost shout ,
Is not I never do ,
Is I never bring .
Aiyo , sian lahs ,
Tomorrow still got her fucking lesson .
Her science lesson damn hardcore one ,
People at Volume 1 book ,
She at Volume 2 book .
Siao one leh ? -.- ?
Then after that got the stupid Enrichment
From 2 PM until 5 PM .
I want go westcoast see good show also cannot .
MOODY .
Piang ehs ,
Then after Enrichment ,
Still need chiong AnnieTeo's hw .
Knn , you know how xinku mahhs .
6:10 PM then reach home .
Tired until Idk what .
Then the Aloysius go _______ my post .
Go and text him .
He say he don't understand my meaning .___.
Knn , nehmind .
I tell him if he lie I bite .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments