♥ BIOGRAPHY ♥

The miraculous name is BELLA.
Currently studying in PioneerSec.
She's youngyoung, 13y/o :3
You don't give her birthday present?
She'll kill you on 24th of March (:
Single is freedom.
You don't like her?
Then don't expect her to like you too >:D

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

JOHN ONG ZI RONG
You are DEAD .
Annieteo call you go see her ,
Never go see ,
Give her your EZ-link card .____.
Wa piang , he everything never do siakx .
Still don't come school .
I seriously don't believe he is because sick never come school .
Seriously he's a wtf kid .
Okay , now Annieteo going change seats for me ,
Since I cannot help JOHN 
( I purposely one ley . )
I'm so fucking happy one okay ,
Then they keep call me sit with Weikiat
-_- More terrible than John .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments