♥ BIOGRAPHY ♥

The miraculous name is BELLA.
Currently studying in PioneerSec.
She's youngyoung, 13y/o :3
You don't give her birthday present?
She'll kill you on 24th of March (:
Single is freedom.
You don't like her?
Then don't expect her to like you too >:D

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Outing ! :D

It was so fun yesterday one, you know ! :$
Me and Yanshan met up at Clementi interchange ! L:
Actually, my mum thought I going out with Mandy,
Don't want let me go out ones .
Then I say, " But I going out with other people . "
Then mum ask me I do finish homework le mahrs, 
I say yes,
But I lied .
Haven't do finish till now,
But only one homework to do, 
And that homework is extremely long one .
Chinese composition with at least 500 words .
Well, I don't want do then don't do lorh .
So okay , I did it , around 200 + .
Teacher shut up at least (:
Actually , I can write more ,
But I'm lazy to write since it was already 12 + am ,
So , yeah , I stop at one point I can stop .
And so , yeah , I went out .
And reached home around 11 (:
See , I so guai one okays .
So early come back :x
Yeh , so come back , bath , sleep . :>


I looked at the cbox already ,
Eh you this disgusting bitch ,
Stop calling me husband and whatever ,
I don't want anything to do with you .
And I can tell you ,
Dorcas DID REALLY get 249 for PSLE agg .
Don't believe , I tell her , let you see her cert .
I know you don't have her intelligence ,
You got 99 marks lower than her ! (:
150 marks calling her bitch ?
You're the freaking dumbo bitch eh ,
Fuck off , please .
Shutthfuckup , you bitch . (:
Who wants anything with you ? :D
I see you already want slap you liao ,
Still want me be your hubby ? -.-
Don't kid me ,
This is not a joke .
I must clear this matter with you .
I do NOT like you .
Just go call jiading fuck your ass or something .


January , fam outing ^^v
I liked the fam outing .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments