♥ BIOGRAPHY ♥

The miraculous name is BELLA.
Currently studying in PioneerSec.
She's youngyoung, 13y/o :3
You don't give her birthday present?
She'll kill you on 24th of March (:
Single is freedom.
You don't like her?
Then don't expect her to like you too >:D

Friday, July 23, 2010

Alrights !

After school hor ,
veh fun , I got $10 from Qi Xian .
He was suppose to blanja me bubble tea only , he don't have $2 .
So I take one of his $10.
and shihkei and me go eat MCDONALD 
HAHAHAHA . He nags at me and say ask me return
I say no want , if not i spread that he like priscilla :)
Hahahahhaws .
And of course , after that I went home to change be4 I went out ..
Me , shihkei and her bro kun chiong then take bus to 812 there .
Hahah .
Then at there saw Rong Zhi them of course ?
Shihkei say give pocketmoney to rong zhi ,
ask me to give directly to him .
I immediately say
 " WAH, ME GIVE HIM , PEOPLE WILL MISUNDERSTAND ONEE "
bleahhs . ;lala
then I give shihkei money cos we both give mahh .. 
I won't give alone kay .
and so , she gave lohhh ..
Then we buy 8 water bubble tea .
We come out , they all snatch sia ._.
Then the Jia Ding go spit the water at me DIUUU .
Then of course , i spit back lahhs .
I'm not a dumbass ;make
Then water fight .
LOL . The Titan go make Ashlyn all wet wet lohh ..
Then ashlyn use shihkei 's water go spit at Titan , guess what I said ?
" EH ! Titan ! Can see the neh LOL "
Shihkei and Ashlyn laughed at what I said I even shout worr .
I'm so wonderfully laughable .
Then after that they match , we sit down and see loh ..
I laughed out loud 2 times siahh .
Why ?
Cos the Rong Zhi 's face got slammed by the ball .
De kai throw the ball behind ,
then the random guy behind him go slap the ball behind .
Rong Zhi got hit by the ball cos he was right BEHIND that guy LOL . HAHAH .
2nd is , Rong Zhi got slapped by another random guy accidentally ... LOL ..
His spectacles fall off lehhs HAHAHAH .
Then after that me and shihkei take pic here <3
I like the left one more .. LOL .
But it shows the inside . Heheh .
Both spectacle girls .
I WANT CONTACT LENNS . AWW .
So if you're wondering who is Rong Zhi , here ..
He that guy over >> Standing at the red circle one .
HAHAH . Okays lahhs .
Then take bus home with Shihkei and Kun Chiong ,
which is her younger brother over here ..
Weirdoo ... LOL .


Untitled.jpg



























A clearer clearance of Rong Zhi
^^ LOL . Make sure to tell him off if you see him
Not girls though , I scare you girls hurt nioo <3
Hahahhs . One person I want to remind , Ng Jia Ding ,
Wearing a monkey cap today
LOL . He 's my baka gan di ^^ :DD
Okays . End of my post and pictures . Edit later . :)
@Edit 23 July 9:54
Well .. It's finally done . My own L:
All cursor messages and things are made by me
Background , layout all made by me ! L:
Thus , my first layout won't be shared .
Unless asked . I will do another one for you . :DD
Used 4 hours doing this.
Tomorrow got Fam outing worhh ..
Now chatting with Baobei <3
So uh I'm gonna stop here today . L:
Good nights .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments