♥ BIOGRAPHY ♥

The miraculous name is BELLA.
Currently studying in PioneerSec.
She's youngyoung, 13y/o :3
You don't give her birthday present?
She'll kill you on 24th of March (:
Single is freedom.
You don't like her?
Then don't expect her to like you too >:D

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Regaining blog feelings

Konbawaa !
Sorry , my dearest blog .
Ignored you for 2 weeks and more ~ ):
Well , I'm back
What I did these 2 weeks ignoring you was
Playing Basketball .
Gomenasaii
As for why I finally update my blog today ,
was because I'm sick
Morning 7:05 A.M.
Walking to school , headache .
So I called my mom , ask her where is she .
She told me she was at KFC .
So I went to KFC
And I told her ..
Me : Mummy , my head hurts .
Then my mom touched my head .
Mum : Veh cold leh your head , still sweating . You go home first , later take you see doctor .
Then I went back home , with my heavy bag and files .
Slept until 9:40 A.M. +
Then I woke up , head hurts still , feverish .
My sore throat started from ytd .
So my mom took me to the Gek Poh clinic then .
Diagnose with Flu , Sore throat , Fever , Cough .
So I was to eat some med
Antibiotic , flu med all those ..
Then I was better a lot ?
I ate Double McSpicy
unexpectly , I finished it up , UPSIZED still . Meal kayys ..
Then , swallowed the lozenges for sore throat .

My mom then gave me money to buy mcdonalds for my brother . 
Then saw a lot of classmate .
Then at Mcdonald .
The rong zhi sit infront in front of me . faced back .
Then I heard what Isabelle
Whoever who said that : Wah , rong zhi , Isabelle xi huan ni leh ! ( WAH ! Rong Zhi , Isabelle like you leh ! )
Then after that , we were going to the 810 there .
Jun Wei : Isabelle , Lend me $2 ! Rong Zhi ask one .
Then I gave him the ;lala and bleahhh at him
Like I'm saying I DON'T CARE !! ;DD
Then we were like playing carpark running ?
RUN THERE RUN HERE .
Then I cold sweat again .
Nehmind lahhs .
So then ,
Of cos , I go with Kenneth Didi to the net cafe .
Their Computer SUCKS .
Do not go .
Stay wif me <3
Then mom call , tell me to come home , okay lah .
I tuo yan time .
I go 7-Eleven first then go KFC then go home . LOL .
Okay now now , end of my post ?
Oyasumi , arigatou <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments