♥ BIOGRAPHY ♥

The miraculous name is BELLA.
Currently studying in PioneerSec.
She's youngyoung, 13y/o :3
You don't give her birthday present?
She'll kill you on 24th of March (:
Single is freedom.
You don't like her?
Then don't expect her to like you too >:D

Sunday, July 25, 2010

;make

Later got tuition
Come back 11 A.M. bahhs ..
Then I should pack up and watch TV .
12 P.M. then I go Boon Lay Interchange .
Then I take train to Jurong East Interchange wait for baobei .
Then we walk walk . Buy sweets , cos need wait for Cheryl Jie and Gerald EpicFail
Then Keith Tiong comes , so we took our sweet time to go to the toilet .. :)
Then when we were at the Jurong East Interchange ,
So this Keith Tiong which we didn't know that he was a impatient guy , :]]
Said he wanted to go Chua Chu Kang Interchange first .
So Baobei say Okays .
So he went :DD ;yay !!
Then about 2P.M. , Cheryl Jie and Gerald EpicFail comes . Slowpoke ~~
With Wei Hong Master .
Of course la , my main fam 's master lehhhs ...
Then after that we at the mrt ,
Baobei and Me nehver talk to them lehhs .. LOL
After that at Chua Chu Kang there ,
Saw two of the new comers ..
We actually thought one of them was a chinese when she 's a malay !
Sibei lol .
Then she told us her name was Salinah <3
and She's 14 L:
So friend friend loh . But she seems lonely .
The planner like late like that lor .
So in the end we went up to Zone X in CCK .
Then two young girl playing Dance Dance Revolution ,
Then a group of teenagers started to shout bad words and saying they spam ..
Then the tomboy go and press the go button 2 times .
After that the girl on the right run , crying .
The girl on the left shout CB at them coz they also shout .
So the girl left loh , sibei guai lan lor those teenagers .
HateDieGuaiLanKia , YaoXiuKia
Hope they die soon .
After that , because the BOL doesn't wants to interfere ,
we went out loh ..
The planner/advisor finally came x.x
His dressing look so much like a pai kia man .
Then after that he say go Bukit Timah Lan ,
Cheryl Jie say got taiji there ,
Then he keep getting in the way ,
say Cheryl Jie behave then no taiji liao.
What do he mean siah ?
Meaning Cheryl Jie de behaviour veh lan mehs ?
Is because her ex-cpl at there ,
then why she don't want go ?
She say her ex-cpl , couple her that time , keep hong hong .
She want slap him one .
But being feminine , don't want to see him .
I actually quite respect her and admire .
What the heck is with him actually ?
In the end , the BOL parted in three ways ,
Which definitely missed the bonding part .
Wei Hong Master, why did you rank that pai kia looker a advisor sia ?
Damn him .
Then after that , of course , baobei and me follow Cheryl Jie and Gerald EpicFail .
After discussing over a very long time ,
We decided to go to Plaza Sing ( Plaza Singapura )
Which is rather quite far and it was already 5 P.M.
When we arrive there , it was probably 5:20 or 5:30 +
So we went to the elevator there , which scenario was rather cute
When a baby played with Gerald Epicfail when he was holding the mcdonald glass
LOL . Then we went to the Arcade which was rather noisy and fun .
I began playing the fish game for like $20 Dollars ? O_O wow . No I think $14 .
Then we all went to eat our dinner , the others left so left me , baobei , Gerald EpicFail and Cheryl Jie . 
We went to eat Long John Sliver , where I got 2 Fish and fries , and a upsized ice lemon tea , which was rather sweet and soothing .
I know I look kinda retarded . LOL . Baobei wouldn't let to take a picture , obviously , Jie took a secret shot . Hahah .
After that we went near Dhoby Gaut Interchange and went down to their Zone X , cause Cheryl Jie suggested to have neoprints .
I was actually quite amazed by the numbers of neoprint stations there . WOW .
I think there was even 10 .
So we took the first one with green chair , which was rather good and spacious , but it costed $9 .
We took the 2nd one which is rather NO GOOD . Costed $7 .
We took the 3rd one which was rather nice and spacious , which only costed $3 !! Wow , cheap and theres some walls behind which you can change it .
We took the 4th one which was also rather good and spacious , which costed $5 . Kinda nice .
We took 4 neo prints , and we should make this the ~BOL neo prints .
Me and Cheryl Jie are the ones that decorated it , look at this .
I think it's rather nice . I'm the one in checkered of course .
Did you notice Gerald EpicFail was the only one without the wings ?
Haha . ^^ I make it .
The one that Cheryl Jie did was especially blue . But kinda nice .
We decided that next time , we go out , we would go for more neo prints.
After that it was about 10:30+ P.M. which was rather late , and my mom is gonna like ground me for that .
So Gerald EpicFail;kor called his parents to send us home .
Which we first have to send Cheryl Jie home , at Kallang .
Then we send Baobei to her home then they send me to Clementi Interchange.
So I took the train to Boon Lay Interchange and went over to Jurong Point.
Then I went back home of course , I told mom what thing, then she says I'm just saying excuses . Oh wells , then I bathed and slept . 
Next morning , about 7 + I woke up , mom said I don't need to go church meh ? My dad also haven't wake up .
Hahaha , of course , I took the chance to sleep more , thats why I skipped church LOL .
Then I wake up at 11 A.M +
Then my breakfast came , ate my chicken rice and whatever ,
My mom is still happily talking to me , you know LOL .
Then Gerald and Jie ask me to go Plaza Sing again , but I decline because I couldn't go out .
I went out with my mom to top up her prepaid phone(s) and I bought 10k @Cash which was rather nice .
Then we go and buy bubble tea , that person veh ._.
When she finished making our bubble tea ,
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Person : Who give money , who give money ?
Mum : Wait , I choose first ...
Person : Who give money , who give money ?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Which me and my brother rather laughed out loud .
Then I go home and edited my blog , all things made by me .
Then just now my dad buy something from Watson , which was rather quite lol ..
He bought it for me and said it could make your eye refreshing and not tired .
Okays , now end of my post . Bai bai <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments