♥ BIOGRAPHY ♥

The miraculous name is BELLA.
Currently studying in PioneerSec.
She's youngyoung, 13y/o :3
You don't give her birthday present?
She'll kill you on 24th of March (:
Single is freedom.
You don't like her?
Then don't expect her to like you too >:D

Friday, July 2, 2010

Updates . :)

Yesterday went to Jurong Point with
Nafilah and Diana
To watch the movie ,
Eclipse .
1st JULY ! :)
The first day it came out , we went to watch .
Then when Nafilah go split the Cheesy Hotdog
With Diana
It spurt out and landed on my legs . FCUK .
What the hay . It was hell burning .
Then after watch the movie ,
I took the train to Queenstown and
Went to Queenstown Shopping Centre .
Went over to make my jersey , Bella 7 <3
Finally can cancel off one thing on my list . :3
Congratulations
To
Me . :P
Can you understand something ?
I love you but I'm too careless .
I went on the wrong train .
It's the risk that I'm taking .
Baby I can see your halo ,
Halo , halo , halo
Halo , halo , halo ! :)
You're the only one I want .. <3
I'm recently wondering what school should
I go .
Definitely not Pioneer Sec.
Becoz ,
It's my brother 's birthday next monday ,
and his public caning is also next week
Bad week . :P
:DDD
Some words ..
The same day I saw you ,
was the day I loved you ,
Also the day I started to love both of you .
So give me a chance to say " I love you "
Please ?
END . If you have suggestion on
What school should I go ( Secondary )
Tag me kays ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments