♥ BIOGRAPHY ♥

The miraculous name is BELLA.
Currently studying in PioneerSec.
She's youngyoung, 13y/o :3
You don't give her birthday present?
She'll kill you on 24th of March (:
Single is freedom.
You don't like her?
Then don't expect her to like you too >:D

Monday, July 26, 2010

Lol , wah sueyy .

Sibei suey today .
Morning , raining ,
I never cover myself go to school , wet myself wif the rain .
Then at school , I like hyper active like that .
Then I push JiaDing , then he bang to the chair .
Then I run cause it's on purpose HAHA .
Then at English Class , lose $3 to JiaDing lor.
Freaking Suey .
Then he play the finger game wif Darryl,
Nehver get caught by teacher ,
Me and Darryl also haven't beat each other finger
Already get caught liao .
Stand up and JiaDing don't need stand , sueyy lahh ..
After that go Diana 's house put bag , eat maggie mee
Unexpectedly , Nafilah 's bowl of mee , ( some only )
Fell into the Ashtray .
LOL . What the fxck . We laugh like . I take scissors cut some of her noodles.
I'm very kind , you know :P
Then we went back to school for the Prelims Oral loh ..
Then while waiting for our class to have oral ,
we were waiting in the air-conditioned room , 
A fight started then by Russell ---> Wo Baba
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Russell : You dickass
Syafiq :You call me dickass again ah ? * Points Middle Finger *
Russell : Lol , your fingers so short loh ... Just lick your dick .
Syafiq : * Goes to rubbish bin , take newspapers and run to beat Russell *
De Kai : * Holds him back *
Nicholas : * Holds Russell back *
Syafiq : * Gets out of grips * * Runs to Russell and try to beat him but beat Nicholas *
Nicholas : Walawl , you want beat him , in the end beat me ?!
Whole Class : * Laughs *
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is seriously funny LOL .
Nicholas 's speech actually made the whole class laugh and the fight chill down. This is a very funny scenario , and Nicholas is the monitor also one of the most funniest and that kind of make teachers angry guy . But he managed to chill down this fight , and thats means that he's a good monitor .
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Then It was our turn to have our Oral Exams .
Chinese , I don't want to say .
English ( My examiner was Mr Adrian Han which actually makes my friends feel disgusted . )
When the Conversation time hor , He speak like hell soft , till I cannot hear then I anyhow say . LOL.
So quite unlucky loh ..
After school , I went to Diana 's house to get my bag and I went to Gekpoh.
Meets Priscilla , Wen Hui , Shihkei .
Then I buy Bubble Tea then we go 7-Eleven .
I buy Nachos , they buy chicken mee , 2 mash potato .
Then we went to KFC Outside to eat ,
Saw Russell , Qi xian and Ryan inside ,
I go di siao them .
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Me to Qi Xian : Eh , where my $10 ?
Qi Xian : WHAT ! You owe me $9 !
Me to Qi xian : I care you not , I your nai nai leh !
Ryan : WAHAHAHA , Nai nai
Me to Ryan : You still my son leh , Russell my baba leh !
Then we go out to eat again , Shihkei feed me ( Darling , laiii ... )
Then Russell come out , I shout
Me : BABA !!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LOL . Sibei funny the whole conversation .
Then go home , mum say go gek poh buy thing eat.
So follow loh ...
Then I say I go lan , she give me $10 .
Then just now lost that $10 .
Almost not enough money pay the lan fee .
Phew , sibei suey .
Okay lah . Ending post . Later edit if Got thing to say . 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments