♥ BIOGRAPHY ♥

The miraculous name is BELLA.
Currently studying in PioneerSec.
She's youngyoung, 13y/o :3
You don't give her birthday present?
She'll kill you on 24th of March (:
Single is freedom.
You don't like her?
Then don't expect her to like you too >:D

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Okayys Final Decision .

Okay , final decision .
Finally <3
Due to the heavy and stressful homeworks and exams ,
I decided to blog 2 times weekly or fortnightly
Don't tell me you don't even know what's fortnightly .
This fortnightly is once every two weeks which is slightly not the case .
Unless I really have no time to do that .
I have also opened up my Facebook page over the other side <
So feel free to add me .. :)
Tag me over more please <3
And I'm suppose to do my exam at home ? Laughs .
Teacher : Isabelle , I don't have the time to let you retake your exam in school
I freaking want to play audition now . But ... I in a hard time doing this stupid exam that I could take in school because of ill .
By exam , its the exam that you can't cheat and it's in your report book .. STUPID .
Why the hell would my teacher let me do that at home ?
Ask her ._.
Aw man . give me chocolate . Dumb-ass exams .
The science exam today was completed and I had like 15 minutes to sleep ?
Yawn .
Chinese was too easy , i slept for like 50 minutes . I think that was it or earlier .
English I guess easy ? I slept for 1 hour . I even cleaned my spectacles before I slept . Yawn .
Aw . Let me guess ? You're also bored . Tag my board and I'll tag you back <3
Love die Everyone . Love me back okay ? :)
Hate Die Leg Cramps . Having them one day and after ._.'
Edit later if I get another leg cramp or something . Bye . No have any corrections <3>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments