♥ BIOGRAPHY ♥

The miraculous name is BELLA.
Currently studying in PioneerSec.
She's youngyoung, 13y/o :3
You don't give her birthday present?
She'll kill you on 24th of March (:
Single is freedom.
You don't like her?
Then don't expect her to like you too >:D

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I'm staying on this spot .

I'm staying , right , on this spot .
See who dares to move me away .
By saying I'm staying right on this spot ,
not changing my blog skin ,
until someone moves me away .
I don't wanna go back , 
Without someone carrying me .
I want someone to love me ,
Care for me ...
Move this position away . Away .
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okays , today was a pretty boring day ..
and I talked back to my mom today
but , we now back to the normal and laughing still .
What the heck ? LOL.
Whenever I talk back to my mom ,
It'll be back to normal the next hour ..
But why did I talk back to her today ?
Well ...
I wanted to get a birthday present for Royce .
But my mom forbids me to go .
Thats why I talked back .
She shouted at me , yah know ?
Priscilla today because of a book
She tch me . Lol ..
I talk back to her
" Tch what tch ? "
Almost argue with her .
Then after Supplementary
Waiting for Shihkei coz she stay back,
Nehver take book .
Then after that saw Franz ,
Then he say
" Isabelle , Waiting for Rong Zhi arh ? "
I say
" What the , I waiting for them la !! "* Points to Shihkei 's group . *
And so , Franz walk walk , then I act innocent say
" Shihkei !! He say I waiting for Rong Zhi "
Then I run and grab Franz and slam my hand on his back .
HAHAHA .
Then after that something weird happen
Franz : Rong Zhi behind !!
Me : * Runs *
Ryan : Isabelle !
Me : * Turn behind and saw Rong Zhi *
FXCK . STUPID RYAN .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments