♥ BIOGRAPHY ♥

The miraculous name is BELLA.
Currently studying in PioneerSec.
She's youngyoung, 13y/o :3
You don't give her birthday present?
She'll kill you on 24th of March (:
Single is freedom.
You don't like her?
Then don't expect her to like you too >:D

Monday, January 3, 2011

Fml, my hair..

Fuckmylife. ):
My hair...
Cut it already..
So fucking ugly .. D:





I know it's fucking ugly, don't need to remind me.. D:
The hairstylist cut till so short.
Oi ! Cannot see the difference issit. D:





But, of course I changed the side of the fringe though ..
Haiis.. I miss my long hair. D:
Why th fuck the hairstylist cut it like that ?
I have made up my decision !
I'm so fucking gonna save money extend my whole head..
Around $200 right ?!
I extend my hair ends too ! D:<
$200 is like . My 10 + days of pocket money for school.
Easy right :D
I go bugis or something extend :D
Oh wells, 
I kill you if you try to stop me >:D
Muahahaha .
And horh, anyone that suddenly ask me what's up with my fringe,
I'm fucking killing them ^^v.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments