♥ BIOGRAPHY ♥

The miraculous name is BELLA.
Currently studying in PioneerSec.
She's youngyoung, 13y/o :3
You don't give her birthday present?
She'll kill you on 24th of March (:
Single is freedom.
You don't like her?
Then don't expect her to like you too >:D

Saturday, January 8, 2011

What ass is this ?

Haiyo.
Stupid assignment la .
Ass principal give semo,
Hope quotient assignment.
I also dk what to write nehh .
Never do will do what uh ?
Oh wells.
I do lo . :O
3 hours later.
Wahahah !
Sorry, was talking to twinnie, which is Chantel ! :>
Talking with baby now . ;duh
Okay I'm gonna go on ZakuraMS now . (:
Baby told me to go on.
And he then tell me zakms boliao,
he off liao -.-
Then I say " You leave me !
And then the next day lor.
5th of January
Sian lahhh .
Supposed to meet with sist ( yvonne ) .
but then she damn late,
so I went in first lor .
Then sat at a random table,
And coincidently, it was my brother's group of friends who sat .
* PAUSE *
Simply regret cutting away my old frinqe.
It was working so well ):
And the stupid teacher just had to tell me to cut it off.
And carine laopo uhh <3
Don't need to tolerate them.
Just scold jiu hao lerhs ^^v.
Cannot wear ankle socks ?
Call them go die .
This is what trend of century liao ?
Still following their old traditions ;duh.
Update a little laa.
Try looking at the USA kids . ^^v.
Cannot tuckout pe attire ?
Eh hello !
You what year derh people ah . -.- !
Suck on that, teachers ! ^^v.
Piercing limit ? ROFL
Singapore has to upgrade their schools, seriously . ^^v.
* Continue with 5th of Jan *
Sian laahh. Angel transfer to Jurong Sec liao ~
I now hanging out with Mallissa the most, I think ;woot .
Morning assembly,
First thing is the Nathan go scold Joey .
The fringe too damn long.
Eh hello !
The fringe we want like that is like that, you huan lo eh !
Then Joey stand not properly, you also want huan lo.
Sack us ? Uh, you hire us meh ?
You hire us, you give us money, not we give you money.
We hire you to teach us, not to scold us.
You do your job to teach us,
You don't have the rights to scold us,
'Cos we give you money !
So what if very little ?!
Government call you teach us,
That's your job !
Don't talk shit ^^v.
Recess, i buy liao food, accidentally drop on floor,
Self-sweep ._. !
Xiasuey laa. Then clean infront like the whole school lor.
Then go back class, talk ass shit,
Then the math teacher like v fierce like that (N)
Miss Annie Teo.
Then I actually remember EVERYTHING except MATHS.
Then she scold me. Wtf.
Second day niah, need scold marhh ? ._.
Then okay lo, finally after her class siah = w = .
Then take the wtf photograph, still need pay $4 for it ? -.-
The photographer call me smile with my teeth out,
I was like |:D
* Wtf ?! I don't smile with my teeth out, you dickhead. *
* Looks so effing retarded. *
Then lorh ~
Idk, the class interactive or whatever.
Then is assembly. = w = '
Listen to the dickface Nathan talk again..
According to grace,
Eagles is at the top,
And Chickens are at the bottom.
Wtf. Roflmao .
Then go home lorh .
Go out, bro stop me and say go buy chicken rice for mummy . -.-
Zzz . Buy lorh . Still use my money ?!
Zzz, get it home, then eat, then go play laptop .
Then today,
6th of January
First thing is go hall for sec one .
Then I never bring books 'cos orientation week.
Then the miss kang call me stand behind lo.
I stand lo, ;zzz
Sian leh . 
Then after that sit back and they start calling names to group us up.
Okies, then I group with,
Yihui, Aucummie ( I think is like that spell ), Sabrina, Mallissa,
Shakill, Jonathan, Zhen An, Kyumi, Fashihah, Syiqah and Aziqah .
OGLs are Grace and Radshida.
Then starting game is ?
I think is.. ? I don't remember.. Uh...
Yeh, it was the name-game.
I managed to read everybody's name except Aucummie.
Aww . Then we got 215 point for the day.
7th of January
The amazing race.
We kinda managed to do everything :>
Then the gather the stuffs,
And blah ;woot
Then the CCA fair.
The NPCC keep coming and coming.
Quite irritating ):
Then go netball horh,
Rachel call me join netball horh, I go join lo ..
Yvonne also tio D:<
I wanted modern dance. ;hoho
Ohwells ;duh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments