♥ BIOGRAPHY ♥

The miraculous name is BELLA.
Currently studying in PioneerSec.
She's youngyoung, 13y/o :3
You don't give her birthday present?
She'll kill you on 24th of March (:
Single is freedom.
You don't like her?
Then don't expect her to like you too >:D

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Fucking happy to know I got 2010 and 2011 posts now ! 
Been waiting for like so fucking long, alright !
I got a new qan ! 
Anyway the way we talked is damn funny,
It all started with this comment with her post on one of those weird gals.
And the gal's style of writing is damn hard to understand,
And she tells my qan to don't talk to her if she doesn't understand.
And the weird gal's 13 !
What the fuck ?
Hey, I'm 12 and my English is like few hundreds times easier to understand,
Than your English !?
And then I went and comment,
To Alicia : Then your style of writing must be really bad ! ._. ! "
Alicia --> The weird gal -.-
Then my qan and her fiance like my comment.
And then Alicia goes replies my comment,
" @ bella i dun nid to answer u this(: "
Hey, did I even told you to answer, bitch ? ._. ?!
Then my qan replies,
Eh , my friend(bella) talked to you nicely also no need guailan her right? "
At that point, I was only her Facebook friend that didn't even chat to her at all.
Her posts were really looks like fun so, I went and read it >:D
And I replies,
 I didn't say you need to answer me, why are you hushing to conclusions ? Wow, you're talking kids talk, isn't it ? I'm younger than you, but even I know that you're talking shit . ♥ "
Okay, I know I talk fucking mature ! 
Then the gal replies my qan,
"  i nv gl her leh i tok to her v nice hor i sae i dun nid to answer her Q ma gt wrong gt gl meh no rite. "
Somehow, her way of writing reminds me of Priscilla ._. !
Then I reply,
 My question ' ? ' Hello ! I didn't put any question marks ! ♥ I didn't really question you, I was saying that your style of writing sucks, really. ♥ "
And seriously, I was jumping around since it was really fucking fun,
* Lauqhs*
Then my qan chatted me and ask me to be her qan deardear (:
And then the retarded gal went and comment again,
So I replied,
Alicia : That is why I said I didn't really need your answer isn't it ? That's because I have confirm that your writing style sucks . And why are you suddenly talking about slacking ? "
Then my deardear comments,
@Bella: My dear uh , chill (: No point talking to her , plus we outtalk her somemore , still she use other things to type -.- Change subject siah . "
Hahah . 
Miss immature, Alicia Ong Loveu,
What I'm trying to beat my talk in you is,
Your writing really sucks ttm. 
You're trying to run from reality. 
And you, don't want to make trouble with deardear. 
Accept it that the ones who are younger than you,
Are gonna win you.
Improve much, thanks 
Laopo Carine wrote me a letter ! ;shy


Dear Bella ,
ILoveYouhLarhs ! Althouqh didn't know you for quite lonq , Never always chat and go out toqether . But hope to know , go out and chat w you moreee ~ WoAiNiYiShengYiShi , ShengshengShishi ♥
Stay w me , I'll give you all my loveee ;x
No matter how far we are apart , I'll always pull it back together as close as i can , Trust me ^^ . Laoqonq , Don't panqseh me alriqhts ? If you do so , i'll cryhardhard , diehardhard Loveeeeeeeee ,
Carinee ! ♥



 So sweet of her. 
So, I'm gonna start,
Dear Carine,
Iloveyouh, Imissyouh, Ineedyouh, Iwantyouh, Ikissyouh !
Seriously, I want to know, go out, chat w you more too ♥ !
I won't forget you forever, wifey. 
;mua ;shy, 我会永远记得你。
Ainiyisheng, buhuifangshou. return, my letter to her ♥ .
Bellaa ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments