♥ BIOGRAPHY ♥

The miraculous name is BELLA.
Currently studying in PioneerSec.
She's youngyoung, 13y/o :3
You don't give her birthday present?
She'll kill you on 24th of March (:
Single is freedom.
You don't like her?
Then don't expect her to like you too >:D

Monday, January 17, 2011

New year shopping !

It's fun today ! c:
Went bugis with Yanshan ( baobei ) , Xueqi , Rosaline , Gerald and KFC ? c:
Baobei and I then check out whereas Mcdonalds .
Shocked that there's no Mcdonalds,
So we went to KFC,
As KFC is full,
We went to PastaMania to eat,
I ate Meatball Spaghetti,
Some pizza
And 1 chicken wing . :x
Then we went Bugis Street c:
I say the second floor, hair extension.
As I always wanted hair extension,
And baobei wanted highlights to her hair,
We went and extend our hair.
I extend $40 value of hair. ^^v


You don't tell me v ugly, I like :X
I extended till waist length c:
Actually I only put $30 value only,
But after that Baobei want to sleep muhs,
Then I see my hair is like no balance,
So I put $10 more loh. ^^v.
Nice results anyway . :x
I seriously don't understand my math homework.
I meant the math 2 question -.- ''
Miss Teo ask us to do 2 question D:<
I am still wondering why math don't have workbook one ;swea.
Scarli have how ? D:<
Okayokay, this is so irrelevant .
Then Baobei meet up with Xueqi and Rosaline,
Then Xueqi go extend. ^^v.
Then suddenly don't know where the Gerald pop up from -.- !
Scare me, * WTF *
Thanks baobei for treating cinema ):


17th of January
Kao, so many homework ! :<
Later update <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments