♥ BIOGRAPHY ♥

The miraculous name is BELLA.
Currently studying in PioneerSec.
She's youngyoung, 13y/o :3
You don't give her birthday present?
She'll kill you on 24th of March (:
Single is freedom.
You don't like her?
Then don't expect her to like you too >:D

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happynewyear !

Happynewyear . 
Using Facebook's font wrote this :D
Well, peepos, I love you ♥ .
So, hope you had a nice countdown yesterday !
I didn't countdown yesterday ):
I slept 9 minutes away from the countdown before ! D:
Oh wells.. ):
Rosaline, relax ;swea .
Okay, it's alright x: 
Yizhen, you're still a babe to me 
Hahah,
Don't deny ;lub .
Yanshan baobei 
Still love you as much as ever !
Cute and chio one ;smil
Angie ! 
Get chio-er and chio-er okays ! ;duh
I love you ones 
Carine laopo 
When I see your face, there's not a thing I would change,
'Cos you're amazing, just the way you are ! 
Sherry uh sherry 
Drawing must be better and better, okayys ! 
Hahah . Your drawing getting better and better also !
Loves, from me ! 
Hope you appreciated it and loved the new year wishes ! 
Lovedai, Yanshan, Carine, Sherry, Angie, Yizhen and Rosaline ! Forever ! 


Uh oh !
Won't forget someone tooh ! 
Yongxiang ♥ .


Add-on to some peepos I love 


Dorcas ouh my god ~ 
So chio worr, don't deny 
Wor ai ni, yi bei zi, dou hui . 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments