♥ BIOGRAPHY ♥

The miraculous name is BELLA.
Currently studying in PioneerSec.
She's youngyoung, 13y/o :3
You don't give her birthday present?
She'll kill you on 24th of March (:
Single is freedom.
You don't like her?
Then don't expect her to like you too >:D

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Omg ! 1 week never post D:

Oh my gosh !
I actually didn't post anything for one week ! :x
Sorry for leaving dead on my blog.
I realised that Gie had never tag before my blog despite coming to read my blog D:
And oh my gosh,
That's how I live, oh. D:
Have not talked xiang for 5 days ? :\
I miss him, yet,
He rarely onlines,
And his phone's missing );
Chou xiangxiang, so stupid one, can lose the phone );
Anyway, tomorrow around 4 PM going out with Zheting meimei,
Go bugis shop for new year clothes ^^v .
My chou brother horhs,
The stupid Ben EpicFail horhs,
Actually is $200 per person, 
He go use my mom's part D:
Spent until 300 + .
So unfair right ? ):
Fuck him larhs.
Anyway, I think I'll find one random CCA join lo .
I want join modern dance one !
But unlucky late,
And if I'm late, I don't want to go.
So, anyway, pull me go, also bo yong. :>
Call them fuck off and leave me alone lorhhs..
Yvonne sist call me join Guzheng ensemble, should I ? c:
Oh wells, see lo, since I already passed up my form, I'll just wait for the result of which CCA I in lor.
If I seriously in Netball horhs,
Confirm first thing to do :
Find my dad help me write letter say I quit ! :D
Obviously, if is modern dance, I'll not quit.
Netball ? Don't kid me,
Get me out of th club .
I'm not in there and I'll never be in there !
Drill drill drill,
Run run run.
Not tired is it ?! Run all you want, I don't want to run !
Leave me alone !
I'm not so fucking crazy like run everyday one okays .
I'm a gal that likes to stay at home and use her computer,
A normal gal who like shopping,
Camwhoring, so don't find me for things .
I find my mom come reason with you,
I first thought that Netball wasn't this way.
After this thursday's Netball Training,
Ask me if I'm in Netball ? Confirm ?
No way ! I shooked my head and say no, I'll check out modern dance.
Just look at my face, man.
I'm like so reluctant to join your sports.
My feets hurted like so badly and I had a heavy bag to carry home.
What do you expect ? -.-
I ain't the crazy type of person.
I don't like netball, neither did I knew how to play netball.
I like dancing, singing and badminton !
I don't have the time to carry a heavy bag, everyday to school and back home.
Neither do I have the strength, to do that.
I think no anyone would do that.
Firstly, who the fuck would want 3 trainings per week ?!
Okay, I know the west zone competition is coming,
But I have no interest in having so many trainings per week.
Check up my personality thanks.
When I came back at 2:30 PM on Friday,
And my off-time should've been 12:30 .
My mom asked me why I was late .
My mom is constantly worried for me,
Because I'm a girl and I'm grown up,
And she's scared that I would be taken advantage of .
Late remedial times, this is my explanation .
Anyway, the chicken and eagles is way too boring, Nathan.
Change a story thanks.
Sick and tired of waiting .
When can you be mine ? ):
Aishiteru yo,
So please love me back, and TAG. thanks .
Mmkay, off my blog, bais.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments