♥ BIOGRAPHY ♥

The miraculous name is BELLA.
Currently studying in PioneerSec.
She's youngyoung, 13y/o :3
You don't give her birthday present?
She'll kill you on 24th of March (:
Single is freedom.
You don't like her?
Then don't expect her to like you too >:D

Friday, June 25, 2010

5 days

sorry blog , 5 days bo blog .
just came back from bathing
1st day .
22 June 2010
No blogging .
Starting BLOG .
haiis . sian arh .
Nothing really to blog .
My mom didn't let me go out for 1 day .
Next day , 23 June 2010
Wednesday .
Uh , i forgot . -.-''
Thursday blog
Ytd , I tell my mother that I go jurong point ,
actually I go clementi meet with Baobei .
wahahaha . I'm such a liar
lol , jaykay. then go to the plaza
near my aunt 's place.
then we go there de lan ,
saw 2 guys playing audition .
sitting on the right side one , beat rush pro . reach 3 mil .
sitting on the left side one , beat up pro , win the beat rush pro .
then i and keith go home .
he pokai take bus , i take mrt .
then i reach jurong point , take bus , go gek poh .
buy 20k @ cash then go home , top up .
play awhile comp , i go out to gek poh again to play lan .
then got one guy sit beside me , stare at me -.- ''
END .
today , after my private tuition at home ,
my mom suddenly say uncle 's hauz comp no internet
so hurried me to go their hauz fix .
then i fix le , tell them how to connect if disconnected .
then i went out to gek poh again ,
buy potato chips then go back
give mummy the potato chips ( 6:30 )
then i change money with her
then go gek poh
play $10 lan .
4 hours meaning .
then play play play , benjamin suddenly say xiaobai not there .
LOL . i say i ytd saw him .
then play play play , that guy ytd seat there again .
then i thought ..
3 p.m. + .... ROLL BACK .
I was on audition , someone suddenly PM me .
XXXXXXX : Hellos
Me : Hellos ?
XXXXXXX : I the guy ytd .
Me : Oh . O_O
Then we became friends then I gave him my number .
then after that , he told me he jio me out
I say jio wear ?
He msg me back , no la , stead .
WTF WTF .
TO THE REALITY .
I ignored him all the time ,
and then 10 + he went home ,
I then play play then lic , lv .
Then go home ,
Then suddenly he msg me
some mushy stuffs.
Then I send to Baobei them , some nia 4 people ?
Then they say YUCK ! all those .
Then after that OMG
Kenneth asked me what his number ,
I told him then he go call
then after that Kenneth call me ,
say whatever stuffs . ( I don't remember O-O )
Then he msg me why Kenneth call him .
Then I say " Coz you're too mushy , kay ? "
Then he say dun tell anybody _ . _ _ _ _ . _ _ _
I say Shure of coz .
Then we talk talk nia , then I msg him
" But seriously hor , what do u like me ? ._. "
Then he reply again , mushy words .
Then we talk talk talk again .
Then he cyeah me luh .


Lately, I've been tryna fight whatever's pulling us under
it's got a hold and really making me wonder
what it takes to get through
I gotta stick with you, my baby
Baby tell me:
Maybe I'm foolishly overreacting
But being without you I can't imagine
It's just to close to the heart and
And I won't stand it if were broken apart

[Chorus - Group]
Do you hear me?
Baby ya gotta believe in the things that make you & me win together
Don't you throw in the towel
I'm keeping my promise to you I got ya back now
When the chips are down
It seems like it's so hard for you to move ahead
Just know that I am by your side
There aint no ifs, buts, or maybes,
I'm gonna stay down and ride for you baby

[Verse 2 - Dawn]
We've been cutting it close with the backwards & forwards
It's rocking the boat; we gotta get control of this
Let's take it back to three years ago
When you said that we could make it through whatever, ever
And to me it sounded like you meant forever, ever
Leaving was not an option, baby, never, never
Now don't you believe in a love that's worth a fight
In you is everything that I'm missing
So give us a chance

[Chorus]

[Verse 3 - D. Woods]
Don't you dare tell me we gotta let it go...
We been on top for too long just to let it go under
I don't wanna hear that
I just can't hear that
and know
Wherever you wanna take me
I'll go
I been with you for too long to start over with another
I know that you hear me
Just tell me you hear me

Lol , song lyrics of Ride for you - Danity Kane.
Recommended .
Lol .
So good nights ? I go edit blog .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments