♥ BIOGRAPHY ♥

The miraculous name is BELLA.
Currently studying in PioneerSec.
She's youngyoung, 13y/o :3
You don't give her birthday present?
She'll kill you on 24th of March (:
Single is freedom.
You don't like her?
Then don't expect her to like you too >:D

Friday, December 31, 2010

The 365th day of 2010 ;lub

The 365th day of Yr.2010.




It's the last day of the year,
And the next day will be the start of 2011 . c:
So, I'm gonna say, I love you guys so much,
That you'll never be replaced . c:
2010 was a unlucky year.
Hope 2011 will be better ! c:
I'm so gonna wish when it's
11:11:11, 11/11/11 . <3
Waiting for November 11 2011 to come :D
But it'll be a long way isn't it ?
I'm gonna go school now,
Kthxbai. <3

BACK !
Okay, firstly,
When I went to school,
I saw Zhiwei standing around the gate.
And he says he's caught [ The dyed hair ]
Hahahaha !
Then I continue walking, and went to the hall,
Assembled,
Then took to the class,
I seat at way behind ! D:
* Couldn't really see *
Rofl, so, oh well .
Lets countdown today . [:
My brother got cauqht too ;lala

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments