♥ BIOGRAPHY ♥

The miraculous name is BELLA.
Currently studying in PioneerSec.
She's youngyoung, 13y/o :3
You don't give her birthday present?
She'll kill you on 24th of March (:
Single is freedom.
You don't like her?
Then don't expect her to like you too >:D

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Baby, it's hard to win me in sarcasm .

Baby, you know, you can't win me in a sarcasm fight .
You'll probably lose . <3
Hahah . <3
Baby, I noticed we talked and talked and talked ;woot
The second day we stead, [ Wednesday ]
We talked for 1 hour and 8 minutes [ My babe and gerald can take witness ]
The third day we stead, [ Thursday ],
We talked for 40 minutes .
The fourth day we stead, [ Friday ],
We talked for 1 hour and 20 minutes .
And today , the fifth day we're steading, [ Saturday ]
We talked for 1 hour and 32 minutes .
I meant, we total talked for...
4 hours and 40 minutes . [ Okay so aim . ]
Baby, I know you like to bite people's lips .
Don't be too rushed . <3
Even Angie say " Eeeeeeeeeeeeeee . "
Don't rush, let natural take place . <3
Anyway, 
Should be going to 863/864 there to play with Yizhen [ That babe <3 ]
Tomorrow. Baby told me he's gonna be bz tomorrow, 
Might not have time to call me .
Don't worry, baby . That's totally fine .
I'm perfectly okay .
But when you're free, text me alright ?
I'll miss you while you're not here !
Yanshan, my baobei babe, text me too okay <3 ? >:D
Whoever want text me, text bahh . <3
Confirm will reply one <3
Baby, I'll love you and I'll miss you . -shot-
And ! ~ You better sleep earlier . If don't sleep,
I confirm don't want to see you on Sunday with Jeff .
Take note .
I feel in the -shot- oh my god mood .
Chinese tuition gonna start . 
What the hell do I wanna do ?
I hate it . 
I got a straight A for Chinese already ._.
God, babes and my dearest baby, HELP ! ~
Next week Chinese tuition gonna start liao
Every Saturday ? =w=
Eh, I v lazy walk every morning la .
Can change timing anot, Ying Lao Shi ?
Cannot ?! Fvck you then .
Ouh ya baby,
Stop talking about that coward Koh Jun Wei lahh . =w=
So coward .
I wonder why I like him in the past .
Oh yeah, because cute . =w=
Okok, end of my post, post again in the morninq . >w<
And yeah, my babe Yanshan going to sleep liao
Goodniqht babe, have a sweetdream ! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments