♥ BIOGRAPHY ♥

The miraculous name is BELLA.
Currently studying in PioneerSec.
She's youngyoung, 13y/o :3
You don't give her birthday present?
She'll kill you on 24th of March (:
Single is freedom.
You don't like her?
Then don't expect her to like you too >:D

Saturday, November 27, 2010

You're awesome, baobei.

To my dearest baobei, bella ( insert heart )
Since i asked you to write for me, i shall write for you too ;mua.
I just miss you very very much that hmmm, no words can describe ! <:
Anyway last lonq with your derrick ;love.
He bully must tell me wor.
Seriously, idk why.
You're the first one that made me trust you so much.
You let me learn that even thouqh if i qot secret, someth pain, i still must let it out and tell someone i really trust.
Even thouqh i said in my facebook status, there's no such thinq as forever but i still hope our friendship will be forever.
Let's not let anyone to break this friendship.
If there's someone tryinq to break ours friendship, let's start to bite them ! (Y).
I know i'm evil but i'm seriously not qonna let anyone break this.
Let our friendship be the first to last.
I love you ( insert heart ).

To my dearest baobei, Yan Shan 

I must say I miss you v much and no words can describe as well,
I will last lonq with baby derhh <3
But I'll last long with you oso <3
Will tell you if he bully, must tell me if Gerald bully you also uh ! :D
And you're the person I trust most, alright ! <3
How long have me known each other ?
More than a year already, right . :>
I'll do more than bite, I'll kick them ! D:<
You're one awesome person to me, babe ! :>
I must say I would love if this friendship is the first to last <3
I love you too, my dearest ;mua ;shy


Loves from Isabelle Yap Hui Lin .


P.S. Baobei !  Our love will last forever ! <3 Babe, I love you lots okay . <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments