♥ BIOGRAPHY ♥

The miraculous name is BELLA.
Currently studying in PioneerSec.
She's youngyoung, 13y/o :3
You don't give her birthday present?
She'll kill you on 24th of March (:
Single is freedom.
You don't like her?
Then don't expect her to like you too >:D

Friday, November 26, 2010

Song bo , baby .

Hey, people .
Due to my bored mood, I'm gonna post again :L
Baby, please don't think you're a nuisance to me .
'Cos I perfectly want your care and love .
I want you to talk to me .
Please feel right .
___________________________________________________
Okay, because my baby think he's a nuisance to me .
As if he think he's disturbing me, okay .
I love die my baby one okay .
___________________________________________________
Had a meal with my aunt-in-law and cousin [ Carine Ngek Jia Ying ] at my house .
Then we kept discussing about my cousin 's hair .
I meant .
She just cut it yesterday and it was all flat ,
Today , after washing her hair , it's all pong pong out .
So we went to a salon to cut her hair again , and it was quite nice .
So we came back and I said to straighten her hair by using water . 
[ I always do that and it actually works on me alright . ]
Then I started doing it then . -shot-
Okay , it works quite well , but you'll have to do this everyday .
So they're coming to my house tomorrow again,
So I'll be doing that again .
By the way,
Two more day till I see baby .
I miss die him man .
=w= Eeks . Baby is outside performing leh .
Then he thought I think he's a nuisance since I keep ' la ' him .
Then baby told me he only Sunday can come my house there .
Then I say ya , and then ?
He say why dw him kiss me on Sunday, am I scared ?
-shot- No la, of course not .
Then he say let him kiss lo .
-shot- Anything la, okay .
He say confirm ?
-shot- Ya .
He say lips to lips leh .
-shot - Mmhmm .
Then after that, he thought I think he's a nuisance .
Anyway, I was commenting on Rosaline 's status.
She said her iPhone 's adjusting volumes button, 
The metal part fell off and it's missing .
[ But it's volume can still be adjusted ]
And then, she told her mom about that,
And her mom told her to sell off her iPhone,
But Rosaline says she doesn't want to sell it,
And her mom slaps her . Dots .
My opinion is that,
If the phone still can be used,
What's the point of selling it ?
And I think many people wants to contact with Rosaline since she's a blogshop owner .
Anyway, I think their friends were even more bad luck .
Like, Xueqi .
Okay, wish them good luck anyway .
Anyway, feel like Baby is cold to me one okay ?!
Haiya . Nevermind, if he wants to do that, then, okay lorh .
End of this post, later write again !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments