♥ BIOGRAPHY ♥

The miraculous name is BELLA.
Currently studying in PioneerSec.
She's youngyoung, 13y/o :3
You don't give her birthday present?
She'll kill you on 24th of March (:
Single is freedom.
You don't like her?
Then don't expect her to like you too >:D

Friday, November 26, 2010

DNKJ . My bi lahh !

To my dearest baby, Derrick Ng Kai Jun,


This post is specially written from me to you <3


My dearest baby, I love you .
You're sweet to me, really sweeeet .
You're always running dress-down on yourself,
But still, you're still lying
You're wonderfully mine and,
I would always miss you, as I love you.
If you ask me why ?
Here's the reason, there's no reason . <3
Or one simply I love you would explain it ? :>
Figure out why and don't threaten me with your don't love me, 
Whatever nonsense .
Because I clearly know tt I love you v much,
And we both clearly know that we don't want to leave each other .
Your impacts to me are earthquakes .
Sweetie , don't threaten me of course tt would help <3
You're mine, and always mine until we arn't together .
Hope that we'll be together, because clearly,
I love you, and seriously, don't think, that I'll not miss you .


Loves , Isabelle Yap Hui Lin . 


P.S. Muaaaaaaaaa . <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments