♥ BIOGRAPHY ♥

The miraculous name is BELLA.
Currently studying in PioneerSec.
She's youngyoung, 13y/o :3
You don't give her birthday present?
She'll kill you on 24th of March (:
Single is freedom.
You don't like her?
Then don't expect her to like you too >:D

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Damn bored la .

Baby's still bz,
I'm feeling damn bored .
I'm still wondering, If I could get into Pioneer Sec ?
Confirm can one horh ? :P
Oh well, okay .
On the phone with him now,
We got nothing to talk,
Since I know he's tired,
I shan't disturb him,
Call him sleep, say don't want
Baby, go sleep la .
Don't make me worried for you .
I don't want you to lose sleep .
I love you one okay .
Okay lorh !
If you loss of sleep got what thing happen,
I laugh and do nothing ah .
So you better sleep la .
I feel like sleeping also lerh .
Later post again,
Sayonara ! My yanshan, yizhen and babes <3 and of course, Baby la .


P.S. Muaaaaaaaaaaaa .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments