♥ BIOGRAPHY ♥

The miraculous name is BELLA.
Currently studying in PioneerSec.
She's youngyoung, 13y/o :3
You don't give her birthday present?
She'll kill you on 24th of March (:
Single is freedom.
You don't like her?
Then don't expect her to like you too >:D

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Hooked up on Vocaloid !

I'm hook up on Vocaloid !
Ouh my gosh .
And the song I'm hooked on is
A song about suicidal ! :<
That's right,
It's Meltdown by Kagamine Rin .
I don't get it,
but I feel like,
Okay, I agree,
If  I wanna die,
I would surely went and,
Dive down a nuclear reactor .
'Cos there'll totally be no pain,
And,
Ray of blue lights will be shimmering onto my body,
Surrounding it, beautifully .
I was quite shock it was a song about suicidal,
And it's tune was quite happy as well.
But I'm not so crazy to kill myself,
Afterall, where do I find myself a nuclear reactor ?
Space ?
If I could dive to the core, and cry, cry, cry .
And okay,
I was reading to the manga on MangaFox,
And I forgot the time to blog,
Sorry ):
And I am now doing to 3 things,
1 . Reading my manga
2 . Listening to Meltdown
3 . Blogging
It's a ' quite ' nice manga I found randomly,
Anyway,
It's name is Kimi no Iru Machi .
It got like 100 + chapters,
And right now I'm still on Chapter 10 .
I'm sloooooooooooow .
It's gonna take me 3 - 5 days to finish up .
And seriously,
I love Vocaloid !
And almost every character,
I would choose them as my favourite
But nothing beats,
Kagamine Len and Hatsune Miku !
Len is super duper god-like alright !
But as for the songs,
The best is Hatsune Miku 's Melt
and
Kagamine Rin  's Meltdown
Melt is happy ! :D
And of course,
To me,
Their hair is like water !
Give it to me !
But they're computer programmes :P
Their live concert is like,
Oh gosh .
Why can't they make a world tour,
I'll confirm be there .
Anybody introduce Anime for me to watch ?
Anyway, obviously you can see that the lyrics of
' Meltdown ' By Kagamine Rin,
Is like, she want to die, of her dark past .
Not to mention the music video,
And I think,
I'm gonna break Youtube's 'replay' button .
If you're free, people,
I recommend go to Youtube and search for
' Meltdown '
It's totally addicting to me :^
" If I could dive to the core, and then cry, cry, cry . "
I like that sentence,
My favourite sentence :D
Anyway, let's end here with the damn long vocaloid post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments