♥ BIOGRAPHY ♥

The miraculous name is BELLA.
Currently studying in PioneerSec.
She's youngyoung, 13y/o :3
You don't give her birthday present?
She'll kill you on 24th of March (:
Single is freedom.
You don't like her?
Then don't expect her to like you too >:D

Friday, November 26, 2010

Fweetfweet .

Hey people <3
Sorry tt my blog is sho dead .
Bloggy, don't die, I love yooooooooou .
Anyway, Sherry and I were talking about Tracy .
I mean Tracy could really have gotten 24x ?
Why did she cry ?
I fvcking didn't cry even if I got 172 ?
Okay , guys , let me tell you tt , Tracy is my childhood friend .
Now ? We don't even contact even if we are just a block apart .
Why ? 'Cos she's bz with her group of friends . [ High-graded friends ]
I really thought that we could be friends ' forever ' .
But sorry, there's no forever .
And now , I really thought , Tracy was really cruel .
I heard stories like , eh .
Tracy 's face is like a whitey snow princess .
Okay , I was like -shot-
What the fvck ?
Where did you get that-shot- ?
And I heard stories like,
Wei Hong ask her for steady , and she goes like-shot- 
" Who wanna go steady with a studies are so bad person ? ; -,- "
And like. 
Wei Hong give her present for birthday , instead of appreciating,
She throws them on the floor and say,
" Who wants a present from you ? -,- "
Okay , maybe not YOU only . -shot-
Low-graded person .
Hey , Tracy , you may be this high-graded person .
But unbelievably , you're a really rude person . 
I really hope, that you will say sorry to Wei Hong, once and for all .
'Cos that'll make you more high-graded, I think .
Eh ? Been talking to baby for the past 3 days .
Okay right , you heard me , Baby .
I got a new stead , DNKJ ! >:D
And yeah , let's continue .
Ouh yeah . 
About Jun Wei ,
Stop asking why I break up with him .
Here's the damn reason , alright .
There was this day , I was about to go to Yi Zhi 's birthday chalet,
For 2 overnights . 
Yeah this Yi Zhi 's mom, didn't allow me to go .
And it wasn't due to I'm the only girl who's staying overnight .
It was just that Yi Zhi 's mom, didn't liked me .
She even say I flirt with other guy at Chalet .
Eh . Please la . 
All my chalets start at December . [ Now I'm not even going anymore ]
You which eye see me flirt with other guy at Chalet ?
Then the Mandy say what uh,
Jun Wei want break up with me, but he don't dare [ Okay, that coward ! ]
So I take it up and message him through Facebook, [ His phone forever no prepaid ]
And ask for break up, but still, friends la . [ Wee . ]
Yeah, I almost cried, but yeah . I didn't .
1. Waste my salts
2. Unworthy
So yeah , it took me 30 minutes to be happy once again <3
Quick right . And Nicholas was like .
" Just cry la ! Don't cry will get depression and cut cut cut ! "
And I was like -shot-
Are you dumb Nicholas , I'm not so stupid okay .
Not like those people , anything , cut cut cut .
If I cut , I confirm will regret one la .
And ouh ya .
If you're single , it's not so bad after all.
When you're single, all you see is happy couples,
When you're attached, all you see is happy singles .
Don't think too much ! :>
And here's a advice,
If you love somebody,
Just tell him or her,
'Cos it'll just hurt 
more when you can't see the person .
Baby, I love you ! Don't leave me okay ! <3
Btw , dearest , the meaning of -shot-

It's not my fault I love you, it's yours.

Means that , 
I didn't make myself love you,
You made me love you . <3
Okay , tt's the reason alright .
Okay , I'm gonna update later again , SPAM POST ! 

1 comment:

Comments