♥ BIOGRAPHY ♥

The miraculous name is BELLA.
Currently studying in PioneerSec.
She's youngyoung, 13y/o :3
You don't give her birthday present?
She'll kill you on 24th of March (:
Single is freedom.
You don't like her?
Then don't expect her to like you too >:D

Friday, November 26, 2010

Yay , you're back !

Yay, my dearest baby is finally back from doing the god things .
Every time, It's sho long !
Anyway, still ask me got miss you mah !
Of course got la ! :>
I miss you damn much one you know . <3
Loooooves die you !
______________________________________________________________


Apparently my newest status is about Yasmine .
Ask me why, and I'll tell you the damn story about her .
Everything, is blame others !
Just to get out of trouble .
Eh, please, stop blaming others can anot ?!
Annoying siah .
You're just scared to get into troubles,
And have no back up .
Once panda and my brother is not there for you,
You've have nothing .
You're nothing .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments