♥ BIOGRAPHY ♥

The miraculous name is BELLA.
Currently studying in PioneerSec.
She's youngyoung, 13y/o :3
You don't give her birthday present?
She'll kill you on 24th of March (:
Single is freedom.
You don't like her?
Then don't expect her to like you too >:D

Monday, November 29, 2010

Eeks . My connection sucks !

Failure !
My internet connection is such a failure now = w =
Keep no internet connection,
No internet connection .
Kill it ! :X
Cannot cannot .
Later cannot contact you all.
Sorry for posting at this time, and everybody can't see it
So today, woke up at 12:30,
And switched on my laptop and I was out of the mood !
Mood swings again ? = w =
God damn it . = w = !
And I don't feel anything in exact .
So I went out at 4 + 
Then Dorcas [ Zumu ], Panda and Sayam + Me
Since Panda needed to eat with his family,
Dorcas, Sayam and me sat around Panda 's house 's void deck
And chatted/gossiped .
Went to Panda house,
And we were totally sneaky sneaky .
When we didn't need to .
And Panda was like,
Hilarious o w o !
And after that we had to leave,
So we left together,
And Panda was talking about,
Our puberty hair,
Yep .
And I was like " You this no hair one = w = ! "
And he was like discuss until very disgusting,
And I seriously didn't wanted to talk about that anymore,
It was just funny that panda has no hair o w o !
Then suggested we walk home, so we sent Dorcas to her void deck.
At around 10:21, my mom called me and shouted in the phone
" Now what time already ?! "
Well then, I was actually quite prepared to kena scolded,
But when I went home,
Instead of being kena scolded,
My mom asked me what I wanna eat,
Nice horh ?!
I know my mom's awesome !
But after buying the meals,
She started nagging about my phone bills,
Blah blah blah . :<
Rawr, this sucks .
And ouh yeah, let's go back,
On the bus back home,
That damn Sayam keep go and touch my hair = w = !
God ?! Why is he so weird ?
And I hit him two times on the face for touching my head = w = !
Then switched on my laptop .
Now betting with Panda till I want die liao = w = !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments