♥ BIOGRAPHY ♥

The miraculous name is BELLA.
Currently studying in PioneerSec.
She's youngyoung, 13y/o :3
You don't give her birthday present?
She'll kill you on 24th of March (:
Single is freedom.
You don't like her?
Then don't expect her to like you too >:D

Friday, December 10, 2010

Back to our homes .

Finally back !
It's a fun day but still nagging day ;hurt
Around 8 A.M. ,
was playing audition for a while and left at 10.05 A.M.
10 A.M. ,
went out and met up with
Nicholas, Diana, Titan and Jun Wei .
Including Jeff, which I kept him waiting at the Basketball court
( starstar )
Nicholas kept pestering me to download ZakuraMS .
Okay, I'm downloading it ;b
But it's damn slow even with Bitcomet.
Cos I got Maplesea plus Auditionsea in this .
Okay, let me spend this time blogging (:
( smilesmile )
Anyway it was failure till 2 + when my mom came,
And she became nagging at me .
Then it became quite nice .
Anyway, Nick was probably the person that barbecue the food most .
Rawr :x
Then we had to send Diana home,
Because of ' certain reasons '
And then, anyway,
My leg now alot of blisters, you know .
Walauhh eh . ;wild
Plus got one cut there because of the shoes
Oh yeah, thanks to Khiaw Yang,
Rong Zhi actually came ! ;woot
But he ask Nicholas barbecue those chicken wings,
He didn't ate it and went to play basketball = w = 
Waste food . ;hurt
Then after that,
Sherry, me, Nicholas and Yvonne start cleaning up the place,
And Junwei and Yizhi seat there and do nothing . ;argh
Useless la them . ( ;dog )
Then after that,
We all sit down,
And joke around,
( Just Sherry, me, Yvonne, Nicholas and Yizhi + My mom )
And it was indeed the best part of the party .
Then we took the stuffs back to my house and they went home ;duh
My leg's still hurtinq ;hurt
Anyway, that Jiading sibei quailan la .
Aiya, don't care him liao ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments