♥ BIOGRAPHY ♥

The miraculous name is BELLA.
Currently studying in PioneerSec.
She's youngyoung, 13y/o :3
You don't give her birthday present?
She'll kill you on 24th of March (:
Single is freedom.
You don't like her?
Then don't expect her to like you too >:D

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Rofl ! :x

Went to Escapethemepark with Geraldine Meimei <3 !
Firstly, when we arrived,
I saw Jamie ! :x
Oh my fudge god !
Our first ride was this ride,





We're like superwomen ! :X
And while we're waiting for the ride,
I saw 2 of my cousin and their neighbors !
What the effing fudge !
Saw shooooo many people sia !
And then, while on the ride,
Geraldine meimei told me one of the cousins,
I have is one of her rivals, and she hates her, the most . :<
Aww. :Y
Okay not to mention,
My cousin also, says
She hates Geraldine meimei the most
What a clash ! :T
Then we split up and,
Geraldine meimei and I went over the next ride,
The viking ship ):





Eff this ride !
I was okay until it started moving,
And I bang my back on the chair ):
And what the fudge,
Laopo still say Yasmine and her rode on that thing 12 times,
And it was awesome
I was shouting all the way,
" Effffffffffffffffffff ! "
In the vulgarities way, which is " Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck ! "
And when I ran down the ride when it was over,
I was way too dizzy and giddy,
That I simply wanted to puke .
* Cannot take spinning and stuffs *
The next thing we did was playing those bumble water chairs,
Or something ?





Which is the ride at the side >> 
Yeh, it was awesome, I kept spraying at Geraldine meimei :D
Then we got out and we went to the hunted house ;shy
 * PAUSE *
Hahahah !!
* Lauqhs out loud *
Some people dare put naked pic on facebook,
Still delete (Y)
Lauqh la ! :x
* Continue with my post *


This is the haunted house picture,
while we were waiting to get in,





And not even at the middle,
when we got in,
There were things like
Fake dead bodies,
Ancient dead bird,
Zombie coming out of the wall all of a sudden.
Definitely will not be very scary,
if you're fine with haunted mansions .
Then we went to the wet and wild.





It was a very exciting and fun ride,
I really liked . 


* PAUSE *
Eeks . Baby say I toopick .
;sob
* CONTINUE *


You guys should really try out this the next time you go to
Escape theme park ! (:
Take the second if you wanna be fully wet ! (:
Next, we tried out the freaking run in the ball thingy,
Which is this ..





Okay, this is one thing I have to tell you,
What the eff is the guy holding the ball,
Looking at ? You ?!
That peepo tom .
Okay and I was RUNNING and CLIMBING .
Which makes me very tired,
And there wasn't much oxygen inside .
I almost suffocated .
So I recommend those with asmath,
DO NOT TAKE THIS RIDE .
This is a advice .
If you really get a asmath attack or something,
And you died off,
That's your effing problem,
Thanks .
And then, we went on the rollercoaster <3 !





As you can see,
It's around the corner over there, that red thing .
It wasn't that exciting and yeh,
When I got onto it,
It felt like banging my head when it moved .
Try that, try that :X
And then we tried out the ferris wheel,





Boring up there,
And I felt like puking too :x
Aww man .
A picture of Geraldine and the sunset behind her.





Nice sunset behind right ?
My photography skills.
And those brown scratches,
Are the dirt of the cabins ):
Ugly right .
It would have been better without it .
And then we went home,
Seriously hoped that meimei had fun,
So, end of this post, kthxbai !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments