♥ BIOGRAPHY ♥

The miraculous name is BELLA.
Currently studying in PioneerSec.
She's youngyoung, 13y/o :3
You don't give her birthday present?
She'll kill you on 24th of March (:
Single is freedom.
You don't like her?
Then don't expect her to like you too >:D

Monday, December 20, 2010

Mysweetsweetderhlaopo !

This is what she wrote on her blog ! :D


Isabelle Yap Hui Lin ! <3
HAHA , I'm currently attached to this chiobu ;x
Lovediehermanzxc ! 
She rawks lohhhh , qo out w her sureee won't bored derh .
Trust me ! XDD 
Even thouqh we're not that 'close' but i think she still love me hors? ;x 
Hopeeee to last lonq withh her ! (: 
Whenever i need help , you suree will helpp ~
THANKS FOR SENDING ME HOMEE EVERYTIME ! <3
You're awesome ttvfm ! <: 
Laoqonq ! I lovee you ;lub 
Mai panqseh me alriqhts ? D: 
Talk to me moreee ! ;shy 

Since my dearest laopo used so much colors to describe the post,
I'll use color too !

Carine

Carine Ng Jia Yi ! - insert heart -
My lover ! (: !
One chiobu <3
See her will always run to her :B
Lovedieherlo ! :>
我的亲爱的老婆。
I love you <3 ;mua ;lub
Sorry for not posting about you once,
Cos I didn't know you posted about me ! :<
You're welcome <3 !
You're younq, so I guess I could send you home first :>
You're mine forever <3 !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments