♥ BIOGRAPHY ♥

The miraculous name is BELLA.
Currently studying in PioneerSec.
She's youngyoung, 13y/o :3
You don't give her birthday present?
She'll kill you on 24th of March (:
Single is freedom.
You don't like her?
Then don't expect her to like you too >:D

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

So many people yay for me ! ^ w ^ !

Yay !
I'm back to single ^ w ^ !
I asked Derrick for break .
Ask why ?
Well,
Ask me in MSN or Facebook,
I'll answer ^ w ^
Except if you're someone,
I don't really want to talk to > w < !
Anyway,
In the morning, 7a.m. ,
Got woken up by the stupid ringtone of my aunt,
Asked my bro to silent it,
And then came, another call = w = !
What the fvck ?
Hey, stop calling = w = !
Then I covered my ears with my pillow,
Okay, it worked a little :P
Well, not really !
My best internet connection is finally back !
But it was quite noisy in about 2 p.m. ,
When I was still sleeping
Everything was drilling and whatever .
And I woke up, got out of my bed,
And found out from my mum,
That my dad applied for the internet connection,
To be faster actually .
Okay, I actually agree,
It's getting faster ^ w ^ !
I'm not losing these forever > w < !
I'm still listening to Meltdown, o w o !
I'm so addicted to it :<
Gosh ! >:P
Find Kagamine Rin's fragment day ! :D
Okayokay .
That's enough of Meltdown !
If all of the scenes were created by lies,
I really feel happiness and easiness .
Oh yeah,
Now I highly introduce,
The Vocaloid Series,
About Kagamine Len and Rin
This is how it goes,
1 ) Daughter of Evil - Kagamine Rin
2 ) Servant of Evil - Kagamine Len [ I love this ! ]
3 ) Regret Message - Kagamine Rin
Aw, they became twins again ^ w ^ !
So sweet,
but about Servant of Evil,
Rin got jealous of the girl of green,
And ordered Len to kill her,
When Len basically loved the girl .
Okay, Rin destroys the the love of Len :<
Evil ! ~
But it's song is basically,
I love it,
Although the meaning of it,
Is like so terrible .
And ending is Len died because he went,
and switched with Rin. [ They were still not vocaloids ]
Wanting to save Rin from dying .
And In Regret Message by Rin
Was Rin using a bottle,
Praying to god,
Asking to be twins again with Len .
And God granted her wish,
Len was a Vocaloid,
And Rin became a vocaloid too .
I wish to be a vocaloid too, alright :P
They're shooooo cute ! > w < 
Weeeeeeeeeeeeee .
Okay when can I stop about this vocaloid talk ?
= w = ! Let's stop here ^ w ^
I heart everybody ! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments