♥ BIOGRAPHY ♥

The miraculous name is BELLA.
Currently studying in PioneerSec.
She's youngyoung, 13y/o :3
You don't give her birthday present?
She'll kill you on 24th of March (:
Single is freedom.
You don't like her?
Then don't expect her to like you too >:D

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Oi Shihkei, fuck you larh horh .

You fucking useless bitch .

i am shk: You shud know who i am. You are a mudabetch who is spoilt and fking whore and protitute wear until so little pants so short. Go geylang confirm got lao unclr ask u how much? Why oni post at blog.

First comment by you .
Yes, you dog fucker,
Of course, I know who you fucking am .
I am a mudabetch ?
Let me tell you who you are,
You are a dog fucker .
I am spoilt ?
Then who the fuck are you ?
A three-year-old ?
Always go take your mummy's money in the piggy bank,
Not even telling her you're going out,
When she doesn't fucking allows you to go out ?
You ugly fuck .
Fking whore ?
You fking dog whore .
Prostitute ?
Wear until so little pants, so short ?
Oi, get your facts right .
You're more like a prostitute than me if,
You're talking about pants .
As Pref aka Emily says,
Why recently people so judgemental one ?
Try accomadating to the weathers,
You dog-fucker .
Call you by phone,
Act innocent .
" HUH ? HUH ? "
Fuck you la .
[ I won't say fuck you upside down, cause I dw to fuck a whore . ]
Call lao uncle, fuck you hard hard . <3
I think you go geylang,
Alot those lao tiko at there ask you price :>
That time ask you where you buy your jacket,
Tell me at Geylang .
You go geylang,
Got fuck dao ma ?
The 2nd taq you did .

I AM YSK: i am shihk. you say jo is ur 8yr bf. but tht time go IMM with jamie,ashlynandjiaqi why dun let her go? you dun cherish her lorhs. FKING WHORE AND LIAR

I already cleared up this matter with Jocasta,
She was angry,
Alright, but I think she's fine now .
Got a problem with us being friends for 8 yrs ?
That time go IMM
[ Did we even go to IMM ? We only was at JURONG POINT . ]
With Jamie, Ashlyn and Jiaqi,
What ?
I suggested going Boonlay,
Is you say simi home home home .
In the end, till now,
Also haven't go ~
I have to clear up .
Firstly,
I did not say I didn't let Jocasta to not go .
To clearup,
Jamie didn't like Jocasta at first,
That is why, she was not allowed to come .
I don't cherish her ?
Neither did you cherish your friends .
You stole their boyfriends,
Seduce their crushes .
I cannot deny that I'm a liar .
But can you say you never lie before ?
You lied to your mom too .
We're all liars .
The 3rd taq you did .

ysk: dun be a fking betch. go fk ur mom la. go fk ur bro la. go fk dorcras la .go fk everyone except me. motherbetch

Don't be a fucking betch ?
I never did want to be a fking betch,
You dickhead .
Go fk my mom ?
You go fk your mom first, then I fuck my mom .
You go fk your bro first, than I fuck my bro .
Go fuck dorcas ?
Eh, you enuff of insulting other ppl anot ?
Fuck everyone except you ?
You got semo good to fuck ?
You don't even have a good body,
Or a beautiful face.
Call people fuck you, they also don't want .
You act simi hawt-stuff ?
Just gtfo and stfu .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments