♥ BIOGRAPHY ♥

The miraculous name is BELLA.
Currently studying in PioneerSec.
She's youngyoung, 13y/o :3
You don't give her birthday present?
She'll kill you on 24th of March (:
Single is freedom.
You don't like her?
Then don't expect her to like you too >:D

Friday, December 3, 2010

Wee :P

Sorry for not updatinq for ...
One day :<
I was hooked up on the qame in Facebook .
'' Cupcake Corner ''
A game with cute characters,
With baking/cooking involved . (:
I'm currently baking Frosted Baked Cookies :D
And one thing, I'll have to say .
It's really hard to earn money ! ):
Was really tired thouqh .
Yesterday,
My aunt came around and stayed over,
My mom and her slept on my brother's bed,
While my brother slept on mine
Which meant, I had NO beds .
And so,
If I want to sleep,
I can only sleep on the floor.
I didn't really wanted to sleep on the floor,
So I took my Chocolate Pocky,
And laid on the floor,
Watch my manqa [ Hey ! I'm on chapter 112 now ! :D ]
After that around 8 A.M. ,
My mom finally qot out of bed .
So I went into bed and
Slept till 6 P.M. [ Unexpected ]
Arqh .
Tomorrow, I've got tuition = w = !
What the fvdqe .
I mad love Katy Perry ! (;
Okay let's stop about that :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments