♥ BIOGRAPHY ♥

The miraculous name is BELLA.
Currently studying in PioneerSec.
She's youngyoung, 13y/o :3
You don't give her birthday present?
She'll kill you on 24th of March (:
Single is freedom.
You don't like her?
Then don't expect her to like you too >:D

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Woah, I'm so eff-ing nervous .

Oh my gosh . :x
I'm nervous . I simply wanna join to Pioneer Secondary :x
Pelicia and I had decided.
We had put Pioneer as our first choice,
And we're suppose to tell each other which school we got,
On the night of DecemberTwentySecond .
Well yes, if I don't get in Pioneer,
I'll probably get into Boonlay or something .
Well, there's nothing to worry now .
Anyway, I effing love this song !
Sam Tsui rawks !


Watch it <3
So much better than the original version .
Anyway, Christina's hairstyle is freaking nice.
It's really similar to Carine Laopo 's old hairstyle .
But she cut it away :x
Christina looks so eff-ing cute :x
So many face expressions ~
Anyway, Sam Tsui and Christina,
Both have a beautiful voice,
Someone got to sign them ! :B
Oh, and I only like one line,
It's sang by Sam Tsui,
" My lover, my life, my baby, my wifeeeeee <3 "
Really.
And the chorus from them . <3
Anyway, Sam Tsui rawks like Eff !
I think Xerixe would agree too .
Cos I think he effing like Sam Tsui too .
Aww man .
I think Baby isn't online ):
Oh well .
Tomorrow gonna go ETP with Zheting them <3
Gonna have fun <3
Baibai , Yourlove, Bella . 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments