♥ BIOGRAPHY ♥

The miraculous name is BELLA.
Currently studying in PioneerSec.
She's youngyoung, 13y/o :3
You don't give her birthday present?
She'll kill you on 24th of March (:
Single is freedom.
You don't like her?
Then don't expect her to like you too >:D

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Roflhahaha

Eheh,
Pricia Yong Shih Kei :P
Why you taq no link one ?
Damn funny leh you :o
4th taq, by you.

YSK1: so wad if everyone side you? And Carine just shut the fking up just becoz u and fking mother whore bella is lovers . YOU ALL LES IS IT? YOU OSO TAKE UR MOM MONEY WAD U SAY ONE> YOU MUDAFKIER BETCH

I didn't say everyone side me,
Got anything happen uh ?
It just happens because I'm better than you in everything.
I have friends true-r then you,
I have people that love me more than you.
You got no rights to call my laopo to shut the fuck up,
You prosititute, slut.
Go take a piss on your face.
You look so ugly now.
One fucking retard, idiot,
Tagging on my cbox,
Useless stuff.
We all les, you jealous issit ?
You get the fuck out leh.
Our love can overpower your fucking lonely heart issit ? (:
I also take my mum's money ?
At least, I ask for it,
Instead of take before ask.
Your facebook name,
Miss ' Tricia' Yong huh ?
' Tricia ' ?
Don't make me lauqh, ' lady ' .
You phail .
You're PRICIA 
I think you probably knew your real name,
PRICIA is not nice,
That's why you put it as ' Tricia ' .
Don't insult the name, ' Tricia '.
You're not fit to be ' Tricia '.
Get the fuck out, thanks.
5th taq .

YSK2: YOU SUD GO GEYLANG CUZ THAT IS WHERE YOU BELONG!!!!!!!! U SHOLD ˝O FK UR PARENTS

I should go geylang ?
For what ? :O
I belong there ?!
Wow ! :O
Then I must say,
You belong there, much more than me.
Fuck my parents ?
No thanks,
Since you ask me to fuck my parents,
How 'bout you fuck your parents first ? (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments